Couple lose 18 stone between them and still going strong

Just checked out the photos on your blog and all I can say is "wow!" You and your wife are an inspiration to me. Keep posting!:D

Thankyou :)

Hi Everyone,
Thankyou for all your kind words. My wife is not keen on her picture being taken! I did manage to take one before we started and she has said once at target she will happily pose for another. This will enable a before and after to be posted on my blog and minimins gallery.
I will post an update to my picture 4 weeks after the previous one which I think falls next weekend.
Once finished I will also post a picture of myself in my suit that I was wearing in January this year and I can now stand with both legs in one of the trouser legs!!

My counsellor wants to put us both forward for the slimmer of the year award and has contacted CD to see if they have considered running a couples category!
As for celebrating together after the diet, we would both love to go to Marrakesh for a 3 night break without the kids! However we both want to follow the food introduction programme fully for the suggested 8 weeks prior to eating anything like normal. We therefore realistically think we need to wait until January next year to go. (still got weight to lose, then the 8 week introduction, then Christmas)
Thanks again for looking at my post / Blog
Best Wishes
Alan
The Big Diet

Congratulations Alan and Mrs Alan :D

You are both amazing!!!

You should definitely go in for the Slimmer of the Year competition (a couples category is a brilliant idea!). I did it last year, and it was great!

Back