Couple of questions please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loulouless, 28 December 2009 Social URL.

1. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I did lipotrim last year and lost around 3 stone however it is difficult to get to the nearest chemist that supplies this so have thought about trying to find something thats more accessable and have a couple of questions:
    Where do you get weighed?
    How much does this cost per week?
    I traced a councillor in my town so thats a big plus already not spoken to them yet though - cant wait to start again losing weight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi loulouless,

I used to get weighed at home on my own scales with my first cdc, then at the house of my 2nd.

The price can vary from cdc to cdc, there is a list on here of rrp's so that should help x

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    just noticed the rrps arent around, dont want to give the wrong price as havent used cd since June so im sure somone will come along and help x

5. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks, I paid £36 per week for the lipotrim and was hoping this was not going to be more if anyone can give me a rough idea.

6. specialk

specialk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Prices are on the site some where

they are rrping at 1.75 ISH for shakes/soups/porridge
    1.90 ISH for bars and tetras

the RRP list is on the forum somewhere

K

7. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    it will be comparable to the £36 a week - obviously depending on what plan your on- depending on what i have each week it varies from 36-40 usually around 38 - but i always buy the expensive things like pre made tetras and bars,

hope this helps xx

8. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hi
    It varies from area to area - I pay £35 per week for whatever combination I have & my councillor comes to me - expect to pay up to £40 a week but certainly no more.

Good Luck :)

9. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i get weighed where my cdc works out of
    depends on what you get as to how much you pay. on the weeks i buy just shakes and soups i pay about £36- £37 but on weeks that i get bars or tetra's it can be over £40

10. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    As others have said it depends on your area and your cambridge diet counsellor...my 1st charged flat rate of £1.80 for products, but too be honest he gave crap service. I know pay about £40-45 every week depending on what i get, extra if i want flavourins, fibre etc more expensive but still cheaper than what i used to spend on food and drink.

11. TINKERBELLA

TINKERBELLA Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet SS+
    Hi,

Just to answer you questions - I visit my cdc in her home on a friday evening - she has a room which she uses just for cd. I pay about £45 per week but thats because I am 5ft8 and have to have 4 sachets per day, I have a really good relationship with my counsellor and would say that is one of the best parts of this diet and my weekly weigh in is what keeps me motivated. I really like the fact that I have someone completely independent to my life to talk to

12. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Depends how tall you are. If you're 5ft 8 and above you'll need 4 a day. Generally shakes, soups and porridge are £1.75 each which is £36.75 a week if you have them and not the bars or tetras and are under 5ft 8 or £49 if you're over 5ft 8, which I am annoyingly, by 1 inch! Some people do charge slightly over the RRP though, so worth checking first.

Whereabouts are you in the West Midlands? I might be able to recommend a CDC, I know a few!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.