Couple of Questions

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ~*~Louisa~*~, 19 July 2009 Social URL.

1. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    First, can I expect the time of the month to effect my weigh in?

Secondly is it best just to carry on as normal on ww when ill, things like throat pastles ect do i count points for them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    For some people, the time of the month affects weight loss - mostly it affects what we want to eat just beforehand - and I guess that's where most of the problem lies.

In terms of cold sweets etc - I guess its up to you really - if you don't want having a cold to affect your weight losses then count them - if you are just concerned about getting well and not feeling ghastly, then just take them.

4. Bad Jar

Bad Jar Every ounce is bounce

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    Neris & India's Idiot-Proof Diet
    I'm assuming you're getting weighted every week, so you'll notice a pattern in regards to TOTM - mine used to be mid cycle instead of the week you expect it!
    I remember from my meetings they said you dont count points for medicine - just take it so you feel better. It might stall you due to the sugar, but health comes first - get well, then get back on the wagon. X

5. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.