Couple of questions

laurenamber

Hi Lovely ladies,

I've done a week of the cambridge diet and am just reading up about slim and save as it's cheaper and to be honest I work all the time and can see visiting my consultant being tricky! I don't really need the motivation as minimins has been amazing for that!

Just a couple of quick questions:

. I am looking at the 3 items a day + meal is this two shakes and a pack (chilli for example) or three 'items' (pack or shake) THEN a protein and veg meal on top of that?
. Can I have the water flavourings already? My CDC said I had to wait a while but I am in ketosis at the moment
. Can I have a bar? The milk choc praline looks amazing!

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Lauren xx

Hi there in answer to your questions

1) You can have three packs (shakes/bars/meals) plus a 100g protein meal on top, with 200g veg :)
2) I'm quite certain you can but obviously not too much of it as it can throw you out of ketosis
3) You can have one bar a day. I do :D

xo.

Hiya, thanks for all of the answers!

Just one more quick thing, I know salt isn't ideal as it makes you retain water however is garlic granules allowed? And tabasco?

ignore

I use garlic granules all the time not sure about the Tabasco though. I also use salt, never noticed a difference.

I use garlic salt, all sorts of spices and some super duper hot sauce from my ma (literally a drop blows your head off!)

RebekahR said:
I use garlic salt, all sorts of spices and some super duper hot sauce from my ma (literally a drop blows your head off!)

Oh that sounds good. Can your ma market it for us lol. I love spicy and hot :)

Back