Couple of questions

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Princes Premium Lean Steak in a Delicious Gravy, canned 410g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 22 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

the smartprice version is likely to be higher in fat as the quality of the meat is probably lower so therefore its syned

in delicious gravy? they must be havin a laugh its nasty lol
yep you tend to find that the smart price, value versions of food are bulked out with stuff that adds syns its a bit of a bugga really as it means it costs more to eat better grrrrrrrr

I usually munch on free foods at night usually red grapes as at night in front of the telly is when i want to eat. Eating late on hasn't done any harm to my weightloss, though i will need to try and start drinking more fluids.

Hmm I thought they were the same thing loll.

Well its in a blue tin and Princes, or Princess stuff is normally white tin, so confused, all these princes and princess's, this is beginning to sound like a fairytale story rather than a steak query lol

Prince's stewed steak & kidney in gravy 472g tin is 3 syns on original or 26 syns on green

Prince's stewed steak in gravy 410g tin is 4 syns original or 26 on green

:) once upon a time in a land far far away!

Back