Couple of Random Questions

MR2_Owner

Doing Slimming World
Hi Everyone,

As per my signature I am on the 810 plan now. I didn't loose anything last night so I am being 100% this week (apart from a possible slight deviation on Sunday). I hadnt been a good girly this week so it was deserved, aswell as having TOTM. I feel a bit headachey today, altho I felt fine this morning feel a bit strange now!. Might be due to the crumpets I had last night. Carb overload maybe.

Anyway, I have a few things which I want to ask.

1) When I get home from WI with my box of stuff I get a pen and paper and plan what I have everyday, then put it back in the box in order so I pick them out as I go along - does anyone else do this or do you just pick random ones?

2) Where do you buy the breath spray from? I can't think of seeing it anywhere.

3) Would it be worthwhile getting Ketostix from the Pharmacy whilst doing 810? Or should I just not bother.

Would also like to say that I have never lost this amount of weight before in one go - and I love Cambridge for it. My losses might not be huge but I'm happy and it all goes at our own rate.

T x

Hi there, I am doing 810 Plan as well and yes, I have had the odd week when I have lost 1lb less than I had hoped and very occasionally sts, usually because I have had a glass of wine or something so I am being very strict with myself now. I imagine if you ate a crumpet you sts because of the water retention. The minute you eat carbs they will soak up all the water you drink. It will come off quickly as it is not real weight gain.

I wouldn't bother with the keto sticks really. We are only really going to be in mild ketosis and it is not essential to losing the weight on this diet, the way it is on Atkins. We are losing because it is a low calorie diet more than being in mild ketosis. And with the amount of water we drink it is hard to get an accurate reading. First thing in the morning is the only time you should test, if you do want to check.

Hi well done so far youve done amazing...In answer to question 1 yes i do that every week your not on your own it helps me be motivated and look forward to whats coming up and I think you can buy breath spray from the chemist. Cant answer the last one from knowledge but i would say francesmag is right. keep up the good work xx

Thank you for the advice, I won't waste any money on the stix at the moment then. I've not had them at all before, so if I've done without then I can carry on without still.

I have to have my lil treats after WI Thurs Eve, what I have is much much better than what I used to shovel in and thats good :D

Hello ladies,

I just wanted to hijack this thread for a mo, as i am starting 810 on monday after 9 weeks SS, any advice? I'm really worried about eating food did you both feel ok when you moved from SS to 810?

xx

hello,

i used to get the Tesco breathspray when i did LL a few years ago and was wondering if it's still out there??

Back