Couscous

Shirleen

Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone had ever had couscous for breakfast maybe with yogurt and fruit? Would thus work?

I had it when I was on SW. It's delicious. Just add bit of sweetner then a variety of fruit like grapes, strawberries etc.

The reason I asked is it's better to work out after eating carbs, but I'd rather have my HEB for lunch!

there is a thread on here about it somewhere as when i read it i couldnt get my head around it :D but it is very nice
will try and find it for you

I actually had this for brekkie yesterday and it was yummy. I had raspberries, a few tbsps of cous cous, a little bit of sweetner and a Shape 0% yogurt. I was really impressed by it. Not sure I'd have it all the time, but for the odd day when you want to keep your HeB for later, it's worth a try!

I always associated cous cous as something savoury but once I'd got that thought out of my head I was ok with it. It's really filling too x

If you add some cordial to the hot water when making the couscous it's really yummy. I have this a lot for breakfast, today I added cardomon pods to couscous & had it with grapes & banana, very yummy.:D

Soak cous cous in hot milk add sweetener and fruit :) Bit like porridge xx

I have it quite a lot. It's nice if you add a bit of cinnamon with the sweetener when you make the couscous and it lovely with chopped banana and toffee yoghurt .

Back