Couteaux on Cruise- target by December!

Hi hun!

Wow another 2lbs is really awesome!!!!!

Thanks for the sardine info, shall be investing today :D x

Thanks :D Also reached my first target (must write them out in my sig) of getting under 200lbs! So pleased.

Hope you are both ok!

yayayayayayayy! Well done for getting under 200lbs! :bunnydance:

yes I think I notice you from sw :D Red days now seem a breaze compared to this :p
So pleased for you to be under 200lbs hun, can't wait 'till I'm there.
I'm doing okay, only on day 2 of attack now, but sticking to it well... popping out to stock up on quark, cottage cheese & lean mince (for burgers mmm) then off for a swim :)

Experiencing my first feelings of 'meh!' Just prepared a birthday cake for my OH and it smells divine. I'll be icing it with ganache tomorrow - OMG. But I have just enjoyed a bowl of sf jelly instead of testing any and am keeping my goal firmly on my mind.

It's tricky though, when making something like that, I just want to know it is definitely ok, but can't sample at all. Sure all will be fine ;)

Don't think I have eaten enough again today, busy running around and not having anything to hand to eat. Must try harder!

I've bought some gorgeous seafood for a special b'day meal tomorrow -

Scallops, king prawns and squid. Now just deciding what to create..

Thanks Chrisr :)

Lost 1/4lb so definitely slowing down now, but nearly spot on track with the predicted loss from my Dukan programme (hoping that spooky accuracy continues!)

Haven't eaten yet, I always seem to have a prob with weekends when the weekly routine goes out the window. So much for trying harder ;) just didn't get time to make anything as I was making the ganache and icing the cake (looks delish, won't have a morsel!)

Off on the hunt for some food at the shops. Have a lovely Sunday :)

Hi Hun, have a great Sunday! Seafood sounds yum! Mmmm x

Annoying - 2 days running I have written an entry on my iphone, someone has called me and I have lost the whole post!

Anyway ;)

Seafood was a-m-a-zing! it tasted like such a treat but 100% on plan. The scallops were divine, calamari so tender, prawns -yum! I managed to stay on plan and resist the birthday cake I had made, no drinks, just on plan food. It felt good!

Yesterday was my first pv day. I actually felt a bit naughty when having my veggies, my plate looked so much fuller than previous days and I kept thinking I was doing something wrong. I'll stick my menu up just to check in a mo, I'm not weighing myself this week as I have TOTM and don't want to let anything ruin my resolve. I am definitely expecting a fluctuation on the scales and know how much that affects me, so will hold out for 2 weeks if I possibly can.....

Hope everyone is good and enjoying the sunshine! :D

Hi Couteaux glad to see you posting again what a brilliant dukan weekend you have had, me too stuck to plan like glue to paper. Except here in Lancashire not much sunshine just rain! hope you can get through the TOTM without too much hassle :) x

Hi ChrisR :) glad you had a good weekend too! Hope you've had better weather today. We had rain/storms forecast here but we've been v lucky with gorgeous weather again. A very lucky start to the school summer hols!

Another hot day spent playing in the garden with friends. We had a picnic and plenty of lovely things for the kiddies, but I hadn't really planned anything for myself.
Luckily as it was a cruise day, I snacked on cherry tomatoes, cucumber and some sliced chicken.

I missed breakfast again, having a bit of an issue with my morning routine, accidentally skipping breakfast as I've just not had time to prepare anything.

Hoping to have time or a galette tomorrow morning :)

Have managed to stay off the scales so far! Feeling good and really enjoying it. I feel like I actually will be achieving my target this time :D

Hi, weather a little better but rain and thunder storms tomorrow:( i didnt have breakfast today only because I didnt have much to have. had to go dukan shopping. Ive just made some bread for tomorrow's breakfast. Felt very tired before, I think its because I didnt eat much today just couldnt decide what i wanted. any other diet i would gone for the biscuit tin but strangely never entered my head. Wierd! I dont want to eat a lot are you the same? yes same as you I will reach my target. I am determined I will be in those changing rooms at Christmas trying clothes on with my gorgeous daughter :):):)

I missed breakfast again, having a bit of an issue with my morning routine, accidentally skipping breakfast as I've just not had time to prepare anything.

Hoping to have time or a galette tomorrow morning :)

Have managed to stay off the scales so far! Feeling good and really enjoying it. I feel like I actually will be achieving my target this time :D

Methinks we need a little organising Couteaux! Eating too little often does not guarantee good results with this diet. Skipping breakfast isn't great either as a general rule as you need it to get your metabolism going...

Try planning your next day's menu the night before perhaps? Muffins/galettes are great to make in advance and freeze!

Yes Jo you are so right - it takes planning think I just had an off day whether it was because I had no breakfast although i ate some chicken whilst i was driving. I would have had time for breakfast if there had been a youghurt lurking in the back of my fridge. No such luck :(

Hi Jo & ChrisR,

It is definitely a case of needing to plan better! It has just been a real rush here at home the last couple days. We've been dashing off to meet people, and after getting my 3 children ready & fed, there hasn't been time to make anything. If I had planned better, I could have had some muffins ready done and eaten on the way.

Will go and search for recipes straight after this! We have a quieter day today, so galette is currently cooking and I am feeling much less rushed. Phew!

It is pouring with rain here, so my making 'mummy friendly muffins' can be an activity today ;) I just wont be keen to share them..

Jo - That has been concerning me, I have read on here lots that you need to eat more to lose better and I really need to improve on that. I find I am eating more at night when there is more time and expect that won't be very good either. Previously I would have just grabbed a banana or something first thing to keep me going until I could make something. Obviously a no go now ;)

Chris - I feel exactly the same re not wanting things off plan. I really think the fact that things are strictly off limits is working for me. I have had plenty of dreams where I go off and eat all sorts, but feel awful & so disappointed in myself, even in my sleep!

We should both be at target and feeling wonderful at the same time then :D

Right - am off to eat my breakfast!! x

Hi Couteaux
I made bread last night and left it drying out under a T Towel toasted it on the GF this morning it was good had poached egg and toms on it feel so full now. It must be very difficult for you with 3 children, mine are old enough to look after themselves. They mainly have what I eat but with all the other stuff Dukaners are not allowed.

Hi ChrisR, that breakfast sounds gorgeous! Love eggs and tomatoes on toast. I'll have to try that. Did you make the microwave recipe?

Life can be rather hectic with 3 little ones all at home, but I'm loving it. I'm on maternity leave for another 2 months then back at work, really not looking forward to it but needs must! :( x

yes microwaved, i dont have a breadmaker keep saying im going to buy one. I was lucky to be able to stay at home when my babies were small. I went back to work when my son went to high school. So if you have 3 babies, a job and dukan I think you are amazing :)

Hi ChrisR :) Thanks for that lovely post! How are you doing today?

I made the muffins last night (microwave ones, but I cooked in oven to get better colour) They are yummy! I got 6 from the recipe and are really tasty. Perfect to kick start the day so I will definitely make more to keep in the freezer to ensure I have things to eat for brekkie.

Plans have changed a bit here today, so not 100% sure what we'll be doing, but think a long walk will be involved as we were kept inside due to rain yesterday.

Foodwise - it is a PV day today so looking forward to that :)

B - coffee & skimmed milk with muffins

L - tbd - off to shops later!

D - spicy chicken with roast vegetables (pepper, courgette, onion, BNS)

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Hi Im fine thank you - lots of house jobs to do today and dukan shopping. I have been out everyday this week so you can imagine the mountain of ironing, washing etc........ never enough time in the day. muffins are good i like them a day old too they go more cakey. Its PP for me today much prefer PV tho ..... Have a good day with the children :)

Back