Couteaux on Cruise- target by December!

Dinner was divine! Not a great deal of options but I was really pleased with the food I had.

Starter - king prawns with chilli (yum!) I gave away my fresh bread and reLly didn't miss it!

Main- salmon fillet. It came with potatoes, asparagus and hollandaise sauce which all looked very good, I dished them out to the others at dinner. The salmon was perfect and i felt great. I don't have that 'poor me, I can't have it' feeling i'd often get on other plans. Everyone was v supportive and understanding so I didn't feel like a weirdo just eating the salmon ;)

Had plenty of protein today and have a batch of muffins ready for tomorrow, feel much better when I am prepared ( there's a lesson there...)

Had a lovely day visiting family who were very happy to make me Dukan food for lunch, I was going to bring food along, but they just asked what I could/couldn't have and made it. I feel like I have been so lucky with outings like that this summer!

B - cooked chicken on route, some muffins

L - salmon fillet, tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce

D - chicken and salad - was late and hurried and v dull. I like to make the most of PV days so disappointed with my dinner choice.

Feeling so happy that I found Dukan :D

You'll be at 13.7 in no time! Plus it's great that your family and friends are so supportive. Here's to onwards and downwards with Dr. D! :) Xx

Thanks very much Lausanne :) I'm trying to stick to a weekly weigh in now, so fingers crossed for Saturday :D

It has been a funny day food wise. I wasn't feeling very hungry at all, breakfast came and went an turned into lunch, but by then I really wished I was on a PV day! I think I was actually needing lots of water. Will try to drink more tomorrow!

B - coffee and skimmed milk (naughty!)

L - prawn omelette, piece chicken, muffins (made some for tomoz too, they are a breakfast essential!)

D - chicken and Tabasco

PV day tomorrow - Woooooop!! Really finding I need them now and look forward to making more exiting dishes.

I am off to a wedding at the end of Sep and ordered some dresses to try at home, I suddenly thought last night that I prob wouldn't actually fit into any at the mo as I'd ordered 14's knowing my size seems to be getting smaller pretty quickly - so guessed (hoped) a 14 would fit by then. I couldn't believe it this morning - they all fit!!!!

I didn't think I'd be able to do zips up, but I could and they actually look ok!

That wouldn't have been a possibility even a few weeks ago, gosh I really do love Dukan!!

It did highlight the areas on my body that need work though - I am losing much slower from my hips and legs which is funny as I normally lose from my hips first! Weird how different diets react differently. My legs have never been my best feature, just hope the weight starts vanishing from there soon!

Food :)

B - muffins and coffee

L- chicken and salad

D - spicy chicken with veg - lots!!!!!

Wow - Friday already!

Weighed in this am and am 13.9 so down 1lb since last week but Official WI is Sunday.

I found there's a House of Fraser outlet on eBay with some gorgeous clothes, most 50% off or more - there were so many things I'd love but forcing myself to wait as I really have no idea what size I will end up in November. I'm looking at totally different styles though, dresses, slinky outfits. I can't wait and really feel I am going to get there this time!

My dreams are still dominated by Dukan. I dreamt I was shopping for dinner and was checking the carb count of items! I then had some champagne and felt awful.

I've stayed off booze totally but have this wedding at the end of Sep and wondering about how best to go about it. I expect there will mostly be wine available, so maybe best I keep off it. It's a way off anyway :)

Food -

B - coffee and muffins

L - cold meats (out for day so will get best I can find)

D - salmon and steak

Hi Couteaux I'll have a look at ebay - thank u. I love my PV days but had an extra PV day when I went out on Wednesday only thing on the menu was salad. So today is another PP day for me. For some reason I MUST have a PV day on Sunday. We very rarely have roast dinner now so must be psychological

Hi Couteaux I'll have a look at ebay - thank u.

There are some gorgeous things on there! I nearly had to sit on my hands to stop myself buying anything! There just seem to be so many gorgeous dresses and I have this niggle that by the time I have lost the weight, I won't be able to find things i like ;)

Morrisons have an offer on rump steak at the mo, half price! So, as the OH is out, I thought I'd treat myself to a giant, whopping great steak for dinner - yummers :eat:

We went shopping today and while my daughter had a treat of a Happy Meal, I opted for a diet coke and some pre cooked calamari from M&S. It was gorgeous and I felt really happy being able to eat something along with her and had no desire to help her eat hers.

Loving this :D

All good here, I have been fancying something sweet though. Definitely NOT helped by me baking various goodies for family today. Flapjack style oaty biscuits and jam drops. Luckily I had some muffins, but found it a little hard making things and having no idea how they taste.

Enjoyed a PV day today, started with eggs and grilled tomatoes, it feels like such a treat!!

L - cottage cheese, cherry toms (not enough protein!)

D- chicken stew with BNS, carrots, runner beans (first from the garden) and sweetheart cabbage.

I've just made up some jelly to deal with the sugar cravings!

We're having a couple day trips this week as it's the last week of the summer hols. Will make plenty if muffins and take what I can with me.

Busy week ahead! :)

Good day today, we had a trip to the Natural History & Science museums in London and I made sure I had some cooked meat to eat (but not really enough) while the fam had a packed lunch.

Being much better prepared for our trip to a theme park tomorrow! I have made some little quiche style snacks. I used smoked ham as the 'crust' and the filling is egg, ff and spring onion. I sneaked one and it is gorgeous! Really pleased with them.
I've also made muffins and as I'll be on PV, I'll take some cucumber and tomatoes.

I am really looking forward to our trip and feel much happier going than I would have a couple months ago. I know I would have been very nervous about fitting on rides, whereas now, I feel much better and relaxed. Can't wait! Plenty of exercise awaits too :D

Thanks Chris!
Well, we had two wonderful days at Chessington, I was 100% on plan and felt great about it. We walked for miles and miles around the place, I had plenty of muffins, cold meat and drinks. Feeling very tired tonight with sore feet, but loved very minute and so pleased to be 18lbs lighter! It definitely made the days more enjoyable as I could get totally involved, no hiding in the background sitting everything out - Dukan is fan-blooming-tastic! :D

Food today PP

B- eggs and very lean bacon -first time having bacon on this plan but needed extra protein for day ahead.

L- ham and muffins

D- cooked chicken and prawns

Not ideal with the ham and bacon, but I thought better to have it than be hungry and want to grab something off plan.

Looking forward to a PV day tomorrow :)

People have started commenting on the weight dropping now, feels lovely!

Good day on the food front. Wasn't overly hungry tho, It is my TOTM and fancied something sweet, luckily I had a stash of sf jelly.

For some totally bonkers reason I decided to weigh in this morning - it was showing a 2lb gain - my sensible head knows it is all due to TOTM but my silly head starts to worry it stopped working. I know that isn't the case but will stay off the scales for a few days now.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Good day on the food front. Wasn't overly hungry tho, It is my TOTM and fancied something sweet, luckily I had a stash of sf jelly.

For some totally bonkers reason I decided to weigh in this morning - it was showing a 2lb gain - my sensible head knows it is all due to TOTM but my silly head starts to worry it stopped working. I know that isn't the case but will stay off the scales for a few days now.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Sometimes we just can't help ourselves:D the pull of the scales is strong! Bet you'll get a nice surprise in a few days. :)Xx

One more day of the summer hols' here, feeling very disorganised and can't quite believe how fast the time has gone. Keep thinking target will be here equally quickly! :D

I didn't weigh in again, will leave it a couple days, buuuut... I can fit into my smallest pair of jeans!!! Now, they are a 16, so not tiny, but they are the smallest trousers I have worn as an adult, so very very happy about that.

It is weird though, I couldn't get them past my knees a few months ago and they looked so so small, I was crushed that they didn't fit anymore. But now that they fit and I know I can wear them, in my mind they look loads bigger! Weird what the mind does.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and there are lots of happy results on the scales this week!

Thats brilliant getting into your small jeans - Dr D's regime certainly works :) all the other mums will be amazed at the school gates when they see the new you :)

Back to school yesterday and lovely seeing all the children and parents we'd not seen for a while.

Chris - you were right, I did get some lovely comments :) lots of people noticed the weight loss but quite funny, the person I thought definitely would, didn't say a word (usually does).

Getting back into a routine now and just need to ensure I have everything prepared (taking your lead, Chris!) :)

Food - all has been good!

Clothes - I reallllly need to get a coat that fits! I am reluctant to buy stuff, but it is freezing, may have to hunt out an el cheapo for now ;)

couteaux - great to hear there are some nice ppl at the school gates - sometimes ppl dont say much because they genuinely didnt see or they are just jealous! Ive been home about 30 mins ive collected washing, done the dishwasher, got the recycle bin out and is now cooking salmon for our meal tonight and my lunch tomorrow - No cobwebs on me - LOL. Normally I would have sat down with the laptop, a coffee, 3, 4 or even 5 choccie biscuits and then by 7 i'd have done nothing so ive changed in that way too. Im out later visiting a friend so want sort my dukan stuff out first before i go :)

Back