Couteaux on Cruise- target by December!

Thanks Diamond :)

It is scorchio here at the moment! Unfortunately I don't have any clothes that fit that are suitable for the heatwave, so I'm mostly spending my days melting ;)

We're all off today due to a school inset day, going to a friend of my children later so will be baking some treats to take with us. I love baking and making food for people, the only thing I find hard about it on Dukan is not knowing if I tastes ok. I don't actually want to eat it, just know I am not giving them something vile! ;) I think we'll be making jam tarts and a cake, will be trawling my cookery books for something delicious and totally non Dukan.

PV here today- hooooorah! :) food tbd

Have a lovely day all!

Enjoy your day with the children, I really miss that now mine are grown up and doing their own thing. Still bake though and they eat it mainly my son! Tucking into baked eggs in tomato and oregano who says Dukan is boring. Im like you love PV days :)

Weird, I'm sure I posted in here last night - gremlins must be at work!

Anyway, weighed in this am and am 12.11 so 28lbs down since I started on Dukan. Unbelievable and bloomin brilliant!

We had a impromptu BBQ yesterday with some of OH's family, lovely to enjoy the sunshine and actually relax in the garden rather than running around doing jobs.

I definitely didn't eat enough though, old hangups always come to the surface when around groups of people and food. I always have it it my head that they are thinking "you can see why she's fat, look at what she's eating" and other gems. So I'd normally sneak off and get some food while pretending to get something from the kitchen. This time I snacked on pepper slices and cherry toms and when it came to the end, only burnt stuff was left and I couldn't face it.

Hoping I get over the silliness around ppl and food eventually but was a great night :)
I did fancy a drink for a while though, it was such a lovely warm day, everyone was having an ice cold beer/wine but I stuck to my diet coke and very glad of that today!

Jobs around the house need doing today.

Have a lovely Sunday all :)

Brilliant for being so strong and fab weight loss. 2 STONE!!!!!! - YEH

Its raining here :( how can two days be so different english weather grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Same here jobs, jobs and more jobs.

That's a fab loss :) it's been raining here the last 2 days :( blooming Scottish weather

Thank you lovelies :) can't quite believe it really, it would have taken around 6 months to do the same amount on SW! V happy :D

Non Dukan wibble today - I only have 16 days left before I am back at work. I feel sick whenever I think about it, hate the thought of leaving my baby and know things are going to get rather stressy and extra busy here. I so wish I didn't have to go back, but unfortunately, financially I am responsible for half the bills, so back I have to go.

I know things will get easier, but really dreading it at the moment, where has the last year gone? :( xx

Dukan wise all ok. Haven't weighed due to TOTM, feel rather blobby at the mo!

PV today.

B- copious amounts of coffee and quark with oatbran.

L- frittatta with pepper, mushrooms and prawns.

D - chicken stew with tomatoes, onions, pepper and mushrooms served with green beans.

Well done Couteaux! 2 stone is a fabulous achievement!

I used to be embarrassed at buying too much fattening food in one place when heavily overweight, convinced that the cashiers would be laughing at me. So I'd go to several different places to get my stash in. The first time, slim, I went to the supermarket to stock up on LOADS of French biscuits to take to the UK with me on holiday, I stared angrily at the cashier - as she swiped them through - DARING her to look up to see my size. Nope! You got it. People really don't give two hoots! (But I must admit that I now keep an eye on the contents of other people's trolleys... aaaah!)

What do you do for a living Couteaux (if you don't mind saying, no worries if you prefer not to...)?

2 stone off - wow, wow, wow! That's an incredible achievement!

It is so hard going back to work after maternity leave - you wonder where the time has gone don't you?

Once you are back into the swing of things am sure you will be fine though, and, if you are anything like me, will start to enjoy all the non baby-related conversations.

Is still hard though - mind and have a good moan here when you need to and we will provide lots of virtual hugs.

Ah Couteaux just read your post about your return to work I was very very lucky and stayed at home when my babies were small. You will be OK once your back and get into the routine of it all, your colleagues will be thinking 'WOW' wouldnt mind going on maternity leave myself ;)

Hello lovelies. Sorry for the radio silence. Been a bit bonkers here but all ok Dukan wise. Got my OH's eldest son staying with us at the moment and he's having a few love issues. It's preparing me for when my 3 hit their teens...

Return to work is getting ever closer - Eeek! Thanks for all the support, it means a lot!

My friend and I took pictures of each other to see our progress, we even dared to do some in our undies! Lol it made me realise I am not as big as I think I am, it also made me sad when I took a real look at what I have done to my body over the years. I think most of it is beyond exercise, very loose skin, but will see how I look in 11lbs time...

I have been having a hungry couple days, routine all out of whack with our house guest, but hoping the next week will be calmer and easier food wise.

Take care and thanks for thinking of me Xoxoxoxo

Oh, I don't envy you dealing with the angst of teenage love. Do you remember how acutely intense your teenage crushes were and how much time you obsessed over a comment or a glance? Does he? Doesn't he? Will he? Won't he? And all the I :heartpump: ................<enter whatever name was true for that week> scribbled all over your jotters. :)Xx

Oh Lausanne, I really do and it is bringing back all those memories! Young love ;)

I have done better food wise today, still need to hit the shops though!

so tired tonight, very quick update from me. Must get some Zzzzzzz's!

Hope everyone is good :)

Hope you got plenty Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's and your babies too. I was wide awake at 5.30 this morning so decided to get up. Catch up soon Mrs xxx

Hi Chris - still feeling shattered here! So tired, hoping to snap out of it before I start back at work next week. How are you? Xx

I weighed in again this morning and still 12.9, days/weeks are a bit hazy at the mo so I am not 100% sure how long I have been that weight but feels like a couple weeks. I wasn't really eating enough for a few days so think that could be a cause.

I went shopping today and got plenty of things I can quickly grab which should help. Not really worried though as I was expecting a stall at some point and I am just 2lbs away from my lowest weight, it always seems to take longer to then move into a new weight 'zone' :)

I made a delicious (if I do say so myself) beef stew for dinner. I used a little red wine (tolerated, 6tbs divided by 4 portions) with mushrooms, leeks, celery, carrots and curly kale. Scrummy!

I know i have said it before, but I can't wait to have 6 PV days a week. It is just so much more interesting cooking with veggies!

Its hard going with 3 little ones, a house and a male adult! to look after Beef casserole sound good - fish pie tonight is delicios MrR having seconds leftovers supposed to be for his lunch tomorrow sauce a watery but other than that very good. Have a good day tomorrow and let the housework wait! More important things to be doing with your babies :)

Back