Couteaux on Cruise- target by December!

Your family will not believe their eyes - this is only a little blip in the grand scheme of Dukan but you will soon see a minus on those pesky scales. Hope the cold is better today - I've got 3 here that dont feel well, sore throat, upset stomach etc hope they can keep their germs to themselves! feet up today if you can with a magazine and a big bottle of water LOL x

Ooooh, dresses!! What colour? It sounds very prom like glamour!

Hope you're feeling much improved today, hun.

Water Report, Captain Couteaux!
Guzzled 3 litres today - taking a litre bottle in the car to drink on the 20 minute drive home is working a treat for me.:)Xx

Well.... I had the most wonderful time at the wedding yesterday, it was perfect, such a fantastic day!

I felt so confident in my dress (brown with cream and green flowers - I may try and get brave enough to post pics later!) I had some wonderful comments and am so pleased that I found Dukan and lost enough to get into it. But a bit sad that it won't fit soon ;)

Food wise I was very happy -

starter was smoked salmon
Main - chicken with seasonal veg and I skipped the potatoes
Dessert - strawberry flan (left untouched!)

The only thing I feel a bit bad about is the half a glass of champagne I succumbed to during the speeches, but I left it at that (although sorely tempted for a while!)

Not sure how much damage it would have done or if I can just keep going workout an extra PP day?

Anyway off to breakfast soon, I'll be good! :)

Xxxx

Hi Couteaux So good to hear you had a fab day - I bet your relatives thought who is this beautiful lady (not that you weren't beautiful before mind) to have been so focused at a celebration with CHAMPAGNE you deserve a gold dukan medal - excuse the french but 'bloody beltin' (local term for marvellous) :) x

p.s. Champagne would be a real test for me - I love the stuff. My daughter's ex boyfriend would bring some from France and we would celebrate him being in the UK with a glass of lovely bubbly. Happy days shame it didnt last. x

Well.... I had the most wonderful time at the wedding yesterday, it was perfect, such a fantastic day!

I felt so confident in my dress (brown with cream and green flowers - I may try and get brave enough to post pics later!) I had some wonderful comments and am so pleased that I found Dukan and lost enough to get into it. But a bit sad that it won't fit soon. :)Xxxx

Well done, lassie. A wee half glass of champers ain't too bad considering all the other temptations. Your dress sounds wonderful. Hope you feel do comfortable to post a pic. Would love to see it. I know what you mean about feeling sad that it won't fit soon - one of my favourite skirts has had to be relegated to
the 'fat pile' destined for the charity shop. It was like wrenching off an arm! :D

Chris/Lausanne - I've added a private gallery - I'm not brave enough to do a public one (silly!) not sure if I did it right though, let me know if you can/can't access :)
If anyone else is interested, wheesht? Let me know and i'll send the info :)

I was really unprepared today when we got home. Had intended to go shopping on way back but my children were shattered and had really had enough of the car, so nothing to eat for me (plenty for everyone else!)

I lasted until dinner but found myself eyeing up the contents of the fridge. So, I really need to be prepared - when will I actually learn that though..?

Chris/Lausanne - I've added a private gallery - I'm not brave enough to do a public one (silly!) not sure if I did it right though, let me know if you can/can't access :)

Wow, you are one beautiful lady! The dress rocks and so do you! Thanks for letting me have a peep - I'll more than likely add a private gallery when I get to posting pics too. You are an inspiration, hun. :)Xx

Thanks Lausanne. Xx I tried to get a full length one but had one or all of my children in front of me for most - must be an old habit of keeping me hidden ;)

Look forward to seeing yours if you decide to upload one. I'm glad now that I had the before pics taken even though it felt horrible at the time.

Take care :) x

Chris - xx

My daughter made me smile yesterday, she and my son had both been asking why I had such a big tummy (this is pre Dukan) my excuse was I had just had a baby (didn't mention all the cake...)

Anyway, last night she said "mummy, I know why your tummy got fat, you had a baby, but now it isn't big anymore. It's quite small!" lol

Jumped on the scales this am and it hovered on 12.13 then quickly up to 13. Hoping it will be 12.13 by tomorrow after my pp day :)

PP today

B - omelette and coffee

L - tinned salmon with yoghurt sauce.

D- going to try the oatbran coated chicken, will report back!

Chicken update ;)

I was feeling very peckish, so the chicken has been cooked and eaten. It felt rather naughty, the oatbran softened, then crisped in the oven. I should have seasoned more, but very tasty!

I have a feeling I may be in need of something later though as today is one of those hungry days.

Today I've been trying to get things sorted at home in preparation for going back to work. A major cook up is in order so that the freezer is stocked, no excuses for not having things on hand. Now I just need to find the time to do that.....;)

Jumped on the scales this am and it hovered on 12.13 then quickly up to 13. Hoping it will be 12.13 by tomorrow after my pp day :)

Going to try the oatbran coated chicken, will report back!

12.13 - me likey a lot. :D Would love an update on the chicken coated with oatbran. Sounds yum. I've just been plaguing poor Mirjam for chicken ideas!:)Xx

Hi Lausanne :)

I used chicken thigh fillets but would work well with breast too.

1 egg whisked
2 tbs oatbran mixed with:
Black pepper - to taste
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
Sprinkle of low salt

Dip the chicken in egg, then coat with the bran/seasoning. Bake with frylight at gas 6 for 30-35 mins.

I would tinker with different seasoning/paprika, Chili etc. Could definitely take a bit more spice. I will make it again, very treat-like! X

That chicken sounds really nice :)

ellie1969 said:
That chicken sounds really nice :)

It was! Tasted very off plan, but totally fine. Would be lovely with a crunchy salad and cottage cheese on a PV day :)

Well, I weighed in today and am now 12.12 ! 15lbs to go until true weight. Eeeek :)

I started a thread on the forum as I began to worry that maybe I would need to lose more, I am still big on the tummy,hip and thigh area and felt 15lbs wouldn't shift it. However, have snapped out of it and now just waiting to see how I feel/look when I get there!

Can't quite believe I only have a stone (plus 1lb,,) to go, throughout my life it has always been at least 4-5 stone to lose. I really do love Dukan.

Brilliant Couteaux, fantastic weight loss and determination for a mum with such a tiny baby and young family :)

will just have to try your chicken recipe tomorrow x

Back