CPL's time to slim, for good.

Sunday, last day off before im back to work, booooooooo!!

Anyway, less of work and more of the food! lol

Today has been a good day. I have been cooking in the kitchen while watching Legally Blonde, seems to help the time go by quicker while doing the washing up. The dishwashers on the blink, you dont realize how much you need it til its out of order. Spent an hour just washing up and putting stuff away.

Made turkey burgers with laughing cow xl cheese triangle in the meddle, so nice. Cottage pie made for tomorrows tea. Meringues were lovely too big hit in our house and makes a change from chocolatey stuff.

B turkey rashers, eggs, mushrooms, fried bread (HB)
L Turkey burger with cheese in the middle (HA)
D Chicken, roast spuds, roast parsnips, carrots, gravy (2 syns) and mint sauce (vinegar, mint and sweetener)
meringue nest (2 syn) with fromage frais strawberry and raspberry

Sunday, last day off before im back to work, booooooooo!!

Anyway, less of work and more of the food! lol

Today has been a good day. I have been cooking in the kitchen while watching Legally Blonde, seems to help the time go by quicker while doing the washing up. The dishwashers on the blink, you dont realize how much you need it til its out of order. Spent an hour just washing up and putting stuff away.

Made turkey burgers with laughing cow xl cheese triangle in the meddle, so nice. Cottage pie made for tomorrows tea. Meringues were lovely too big hit in our house and makes a change from chocolatey stuff.

B turkey rashers, eggs, mushrooms, fried bread (HB)
L Turkey burger with cheese in the middle (HA)
D Chicken, roast spuds, roast parsnips, carrots, gravy (2 syns) and mint sauce (vinegar, mint and sweetener)
meringue nest (2 syn) with fromage frais strawberry and raspberry

Hope you've enjoyed your time off, sounds like you been busy in kitchen! Is there still snow where you are? Would like to see pic of your new dress :)

Just popping by C, food sounds yummy :)

Muffins
2 TB oat bran
1 Egg
1 TB Quark/Fromfrais
1 or 2 TB yoghurt
1 TB Sweetner
1 TS baking powder
Flavouring - Low fat choc options

Mix well, it should be gloopy but not liquid and distribute into 8 silicone cupcake/muffin cases. Arrange in a circle on the turntable and microwave on high for ~4min.

Turn out quickly onto wire rack (they are steaming) and give time to cool. The longer you leave them out the drier they get - I prefer mine quite moist... Quite a spongey texture. If you leave them too long before taking out of mould they sweat underneath

Flavouring:
Sweet: scant TB sweetener, in addition if liked: a sprinkling of cinnamon, 1/2 ts of vanilla essence. You can also use vanilla or toffee yoghurt for 'built in' flavouring.

I have to add that I usually have them sweet, and eat them at coffee time when everyone else is tucking into cakes and biscuits.

To bake in the oven: Bake 15 mins at 180C Fan

Muffins
2 TB oat bran
1 Egg
1 TB Quark/Fromfrais
1 or 2 TB yoghurt
1 TB Sweetner
1 TS baking powder
Flavouring - Low fat choc options

Mix well, it should be gloopy but not liquid and distribute into 8 silicone cupcake/muffin cases. Arrange in a circle on the turntable and microwave on high for ~4min.

Turn out quickly onto wire rack (they are steaming) and give time to cool. The longer you leave them out the drier they get - I prefer mine quite moist... Quite a spongey texture. If you leave them too long before taking out of mould they sweat underneath

Flavouring:
Sweet: scant TB sweetener, in addition if liked: a sprinkling of cinnamon, 1/2 ts of vanilla essence. You can also use vanilla or toffee yoghurt for 'built in' flavouring.

I have to add that I usually have them sweet, and eat them at coffee time when everyone else is tucking into cakes and biscuits.

To bake in the oven: Bake 15 mins at 180C Fan

Thanks for the recipe, another one to try - so far all of my attempts at creating a 'cake' have failed somewhat lol!!!
Happy weekend Collette xx

Summary of the past week, started off ok, got worse in the middle and now back on the up!! Pound on this week, i do feel that im in sabotage mood this week, maybe because its easter and im surrounded by chocolates.

Went out to the opticians today for a retest as my glasses are playing up and i cant read properly, im still having to have the font size larger than normal. Shopping done this morning and i treated my self to a white Magnolia tree for the garden. Much better than chocolates, well that's what i keep telling myself lol

Im trying to be good, today has been a good day.

B weetabix and skim milk
L sw rice pudding
D Diet coke chicken with noodles
S mullerlight, mango, orange, satsumas.

Sorry to hear about your pound on! Can you pinpoint the mistakes that led to it?
Just read the whole diary and wanted to ad my story- the first month I lost 6 pounds- in a MONTH when morbidly obese and first dieting that is rubbish, less that 2lbs a week! I started eating all of my healthy extras and eating 10-15 syns a day (rather than barely any) and it really helped, now i get 4 or 5 pound weeks followed by slower weeks. Not exercising shouldnt be the culprit because SW doesnt require you exercise to lose weight. A lot of people find Red days are the way forward as EE allows for carbs their body cant handle. Just make sure you are eatjng loads of superfree with each meal and not overdoing portion sizes.

Re- your nandos experience. Nandos is a great place for SW but never the burgers or wraps- there are lots of threads on here that say how great the butterfly chicken is, but any chicken with skin removed is free, the peri peri table sauces are quite low syn too! Avoid things like mushy peas where butter and stuff is added as they are full of hidden syns, the spicy rice is 2.5 syns I think. Anyway, it is very easy to be good there if you do your research. I love harvester too!
Good luck avoiding choc on easter Sunday tomorrow!
X

I agree a Magnolia tree much better than chocolate and lasts for years xxx wise choice. Have a great Easter Col xxx

Sorry to hear about your pound on! Can you pinpoint the mistakes that led to it?
Just read the whole diary and wanted to ad my story- the first month I lost 6 pounds- in a MONTH when morbidly obese and first dieting that is rubbish, less that 2lbs a week! I started eating all of my healthy extras and eating 10-15 syns a day (rather than barely any) and it really helped, now i get 4 or 5 pound weeks followed by slower weeks. Not exercising shouldnt be the culprit because SW doesnt require you exercise to lose weight. A lot of people find Red days are the way forward as EE allows for carbs their body cant handle. Just make sure you are eatjng loads of superfree with each meal and not overdoing portion sizes.

Re- your nandos experience. Nandos is a great place for SW but never the burgers or wraps- there are lots of threads on here that say how great the butterfly chicken is, but any chicken with skin removed is free, the peri peri table sauces are quite low syn too! Avoid things like mushy peas where butter and stuff is added as they are full of hidden syns, the spicy rice is 2.5 syns I think. Anyway, it is very easy to be good there if you do your research. I love harvester too!
Good luck avoiding choc on easter Sunday tomorrow!
X

thank you for your support, I need all I can get at the moment lol

I have been considering doing the original red days and knocking the carbs down a bit and see if that helps. I have done sw lots of times and not been able to do properly, maybe I need to stop thinking like this as it is sabotaging my diet.

off to visit the famiky now more sweeties and chocs to contend with :eek:

Cant get my head back in the zone!! I need to give myself a good talking to and make some goals that are realistic and achievable. Its weigh in again tomorrow and i know its not going to be good.

My meals are good all SW no processed foods, its the in-between stuff that killing my resolve. There is too much crap in the house that is too handy and i just cant stop eating it till its gone. Its as if once I start on the sweet sugary stuff i cant stop. I suppose one of my goals could be not to have sugary treats. If i do this one day at a time then the hopefully it will get easier and the need for sugar will reduce? thats the theory!!

My exercise routine is non existent at the moment, i fell over a few weeks ago and hurt my knees, im still feeling the pains when having to bend to sit or stand, i think its time to get the brufen out, i dont like taking medication but needs must.

Goals for this week
1. no chocolate on wednesday, thursday, friday, monday, tuesday.
2. only 5 syns per day and not to be spent on snacks, have to be part of a meal.
3. Snack on fruit, boiled eggs and chicken.
4. plan exercise 3 exercise days. Wed, Sat, Mon. (Wii Fit) complete fit log
5. Complete SAS log from Thursday

Lets see how we go!! One day at a time, one meal at a time!! x

Come on Col xxx them goals are achievable and are not out of your reach. Be selfish and clear out the cupboards of crap. If the boys want treats they can buy the out of the house and out of your sight. Your syns buy them as you want them and no more. Just till that mojo, willpower kicks back in. The summer is coming and that means your arms and legs are back out on show come on lass one big kick up your bum.........................and your back on track xxx love ya xxx

Not such a good weigh day another pound on this week. The C is lovely bless her and she is trying to help me. Ive had to set a 4 week week goal, i suggested that i will try to lose 7 lbs in the next month.

Today has been a good day

B Donut Toast (HX)
L turkey bolognaise, mullerlight, apple, orange, kiwi, satsumas
D KFC chicken SW chips and baked beans.
Custard (milk HX, egg yolks, 1tsp cornflour and sweetener)

Syns
cornflour 1 syn
raspberry roulade 0.5 syn
choc options 2 syns
freddo 5

no BM yet as son is in the conservatory having a music lesson.

Not such a good weigh day another pound on this week. The C is lovely bless her and she is trying to help me. Ive had to set a 4 week week goal, i suggested that i will try to lose 7 lbs in the next month.

Sorry it wasn't a loss for you this week, next week will be good!! Glad your C is supportive, setting a goal may give your motivation a boost. Just looking at your stats, you have come such a long way - you can get past this difficult patch. Know it's easy for others to say, and I have to self talk myself everyday! I so want to comfort myself with choc,cakes and anything sweet and yummy lol
Keep your eye on the goal xx

Col xxx where are you xxx we are missing you and why no updates on SW or Dukan?????? Your too quiet xxx

Hiya Sue, I'm around and about just having a mad week chasing my tail and being a taxi for a 17 year sooner he passes his test the better lol

Ill do a proper catch up tomorrow I'm off to York to see the rocky horror show ill put some pics up, they should be interesting lol xxxx

Oh yeah, pound off this week, yay!

Pound off ...ooh yes pounds make stones.... Col need pics please xxx wish Eddie was up for it xxx

Well im back, had a fab weekend in York watching the Rocky Horror Show with the girlies, Steves not into to men in stockings and suspenders.

We all dressed up me and 2 friends were french maids, one was columba and the other was a party goer in a very revealing costume but she looked fabulous!! When we got to the theater OMG everyone was dressed up men in nothing but gold shorts and a blonde wig, men in full face make up stockings and suzzies. there were lots of ladies in bras and petticoats, it was just amazingly bizarre but extremely funny. Everyone talked to everyone else comparing costumes and make up tips lol.

The actor who played Frank looked stunning in his costume, i think i had been drinking too much Rose, but he looked good!! We were up dancing in the aisles to the time warp, it just went so quickly. Then it was off to the pub in the costumes we got some funny looks and lots of attention from the locals.

Sunday we went to York and had lunch in a wonderful little tea shop, so the diet was a bit out of the window. We walked around the city walls, It reminds me so much of Chester, although Chester's walls are quite dark in colour not like the yellowish york stone.

So over the weekend ive had a few glasses of rose, pizza, chocolates, crisps nuts, cakes and god knows what else. Back on plan today.

B raspberries and yogurt
S hi fi bar
L 2 slices bread with chicken and cucumber
orange, pear, apple, quark
D SW chips smoked cod and mushy peas
Syns
P&W 2
options 2
hi fi bar 6

Pics to follow !! :)

Sounds fab xxx I love York

Back