crackerbread

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stacey, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

are the original crackerbreads classed as a healthy extra? i cant work it out online they are the ones in the yellow box? i cant find the company name on them :confused:

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rogue

Rogue Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stacey

I know the one you mean - Searching for crackerbread on google - It seems their made by ryvita.

Just searched the SW web site and

Ryvita Original Crackerbread each

e[​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 1 Syns

Couldn't see them listed as HEXB - which makes sense 'cause their not high in fibre.

However you can eat 6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads as a HEXB on both Green and Original - I don't know what they taste like 'cause I've never tried them and I tend to eat ryvita originals when I eat crispbreads and mostly use weetabix biscuits for my B choice!

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

aww thanks for ya help

xxx

5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

it's isn't in the yellow box that can be used as a healthy extra....they're in a different, smaller box. the only place i have found them is sainsbury's.

6. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I've found and bought the wholemeal (high fibre) crackerbreads - are these a B choice? They are in a orange box rather than yellow?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.