1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stacey, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

are the original crackerbreads classed as a healthy extra? i cant work it out online they are the ones in the yellow box? i cant find the company name on them :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rogue

Rogue Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stacey

I know the one you mean - Searching for crackerbread on google - It seems their made by ryvita.

Just searched the SW web site and

Ryvita Original Crackerbread each

e[​IMG] Original 1 Syns [​IMG] Green 1 Syns

Couldn't see them listed as HEXB - which makes sense 'cause their not high in fibre.

However you can eat 6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads as a HEXB on both Green and Original - I don't know what they taste like 'cause I've never tried them and I tend to eat ryvita originals when I eat crispbreads and mostly use weetabix biscuits for my B choice!
  4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

aww thanks for ya help

5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

it's isn't in the yellow box that can be used as a healthy extra....they're in a different, smaller box. the only place i have found them is sainsbury's.
  6. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    I've found and bought the wholemeal (high fibre) crackerbreads - are these a B choice? They are in a orange box rather than yellow?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.