Cramp

lynseyloo

These past 4 days I keep getting cramp in my left calf whenever I stand. Is anyone else getting cramp? do you think it's LT related... I'm coming to the end of my 2nd week

xx

2nd weigh-in at 2pm today :D

Lack of salt in the diet babe.. an cos drinkin loadsa water diluting the salts in the body..

hang in there and just keep stretching it out!!

hurts so much ouchy!

xx

Hi,
Cramps can become more common (I usually get them while I'm lying down or asleep) but if you feel that they are getting really bad, you can buy some magnesium tablets from any pharmacist or fitness centre.

Magnesium is very good for preventing muscle cramp as any physio will tell you, and while you should be getting your full daily allowance of magnesium from the shakes, taking a supplement will not affect the diet in the any way.

Yea Im suffering from cramp to, which I only had whilst pregnant, or on Lipotrim. So its diet related, or I best get myself a midwife! haha x

Yea Im suffering from cramp to, which I only had whilst pregnant, or on Lipotrim. So its diet related, or I best get myself a midwife! haha x

ooooooh haha lets hope its diet related!! :p

xx

lack of salt there you have it lol

haha adam!!

now i have read this thread though i know i am going to get a cramp tonight :(

I always seem to get them if they have came up in conversation!!

talk about bein skinny then chel!!! skiny skinny skinny haha xx

glad to know its not just me! lol - i hate those cramps! They tend to come in the middle of the night and i have to leap put of bed and walk around until it eases off!

Back