Cramps in your calfs ?

AllyJ

Been on Lipotrim since Monday 2nd June, and since about day 3 i've had cramps in my calfs and every day since then.

Am i doing something wrong ?

First weigh in tomorrow (Monday) and i've stuck to it 100%.

As silly as it may seem, i look in the mirror and see a slight change in my face and my double chin isn't as much, and my jeans are a touch slacker, and my belly isn't as big.

Its been a tough-ish ole week though. I've had to sit through the husband eating chippy pie chips and gravy and the house smelled of it for hours, i've had to turn down 2 nights on the town (i've not been invited out in 12 months and now the second i'm on the diet i'm getting pressured to go out), i attended a carnival day with bbq's, sweets, cakes, icecreams, everything you can think of thats naughty with the smell of burgers cooking in the air.

But i religiously stuck to the plan and only drank my water on all occasions.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

Oh yes, cramps, any advice anyone ???

Thanks x

Hi Ally,

few people are prone to cramp while using the Diet as their Sole Source of nutrition. It is not caused by the diet itself, but by the increased throughput of fluid in the body’s tissues. The muscle spasms result from changes in sodium levels as the water shifts between cells. The remedy for most people is to keep warm, whilst a drink of slimline tonic water just before bedtime may also help, as it contains quinine – as may "Crampex" tablets.

Side Effects

I find slim line tonic very good for leg cramp.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.

Love Mini xxx

oohh, thank you for that mini, i'll get me some slimline tonic tomorrow (didn't realise we could have that), but i'll definitely get some.

Its usually when i'm in bed before going to bed and waking up.

And also my menstrual cycle has gone pear shaped, so far 7 days late, 100% not preggers though, but the link also explains that it may alter on the plan.

Thank you mini, and thank you for wishing me luck for tomorrow, 10am weigh in, NERVOUS :D

I too experienced calf cramping in my first week on LT - I didn't realise we were allowed to drink tonic water though. Happy to say I'm now in my second week and this has largely passed. Hope it's the same for you Ally. x

Back