• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cranberry or Peanut? You decide....

KD

Gone fishing
...okay. Just seen my counsellor to pick up some CD to help with maintenance.

She was dead chuffed that I'm still at goal. Awww. It was nice to see her again. :cool:

Strict instructions not to lose any more weight. Yipee. Must just use the meals to help with maintenance.

So I have before me a peanut and a cranberry bar.....which shall I have for lunch?

This had better be good!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

KD

Gone fishing
Too late...I've gone for the Cranberry.

Ummm. Nice :) Feel like all my fillings has fallen out and are tumbling around in my mouth like my dryer:eek:

Looks a bit more like a normal bar...not so smooth as the malt one I used to have.

Ummm (tumbles more in mouth) Yep. Definitely a taste of cranberry. Quite sweet...lots of texture which would make a very suitable addition when SSing.

This fits the bill nicely. Very pleasant. Shame I only asked for two.

I'll try the peanut tomorrow

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Lol, sounds like you are enjoying yourself - good on ya!! :cool:

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
I love them both. The peanut one reminds me of a chocolate Hobnob with peanuts in. The cranberry one is gorgeous too ... has a very slight, almost 'alcoholic' fruity taste to it. Both bars take me an age to chow my way through (bonus!) and make me feel like I've eaten a 3 course meal afterwards.

Yum! :D

Debbie x

KD

Gone fishing
almost 'alcoholic' fruity taste to it.
Blast! Didn't notice that....what a waste:rolleyes:

I have however noticed how much more fibre there is in the bar. According to WLR, my old malt bars had 0.3g of fibre, which isn't much since I try to get at least 18g a day. Cranberry has 9.9g:eek:

Is that right? If it is, my bowels will be eternally grateful.:)

edit: Just checked the wrapper and it is right. Wow...that's a huge improvement!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Yes there is a load of fibre in there but also the carbs are half that of the other bars which is also a bonus!

KD

Gone fishing
Well I'll be jiggered...so it is! The cranberry is a few less cals too.

Lubberly dubberly. :)

Erm - off the top of my head, I think the cranberry (just YUMMMMMMMMY!) is 159 and the peanut is about 175????? Anyone got em to hand to double check??
love

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Think that's right mate :)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
OMG somebody send for the men in white coats - she's finally flipped!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

'You say "psycho" like it's a bad thing'

My ex-husband had a t-shirt with that on. And he meant it!

Me - I'm just full of the joys of spring - or something! Erm.....