Crap Day!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by bertha23, 26 March 2011 Social URL.

1. bertha23

bertha23 Member

Yesterday I had my worst day on plan so far (if you could even call it on plan):eek:
    I have a kidney infection and I was feeling very sorry for myself, well it got to the stage where i thought ah F**k it sure I ruined it now so I'll keep eating crap for the rest of the day!

But later in the evening I pointed everything I had eaten, and yes it was a LOT!!!!!:eek:
    But surprise, surprise although I had eaten all my daily points and had gone into my weeklies, I was still on plan!!!:)

So I just wanted to say that sometimes when we break plan we think that is it, lets blow it, but point it and you may find like me that you are still actually on track;)
    Hope this all makes sense

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Well done for pointing it all up and not letting a bad day turn into a bad week :)
    Hope you feel better soon xx

4. popsicle

popsicle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.11%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I had a crap week a few weeks ago & was sure I had put on at least half a stone but at weigh in, I only put half a pound on! And that was over 2 weeks!! The weigher said I was probably more careful than I realised.

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    i think its a big physchological thing when you are on a plan. Theres a scare factor to frighten you away from that chocolate fudge cake at like 20 points... but your stomach has probably shrunk and you wouldn't be able to eat as much as you could pre ww :)

6. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think that is the good thing about having weeklies, that if I am having some extras there is no reason why I cannot point it and stay in control rather than pretend I didn't eat it.

GLL likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.