• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

crap weekend :-((

S: 15st12lb C: 15st3lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.05%)
i've had such a horrible weekend, its unbelievable!!
i suffer from asthma and on friday night, i started with chest infection, flu and high temp, i was literally dying!!!
so i had to come off LP, as i had to take antibiotics ( which i have to take for another 5 days), lempsip, hot water with honey and lemon, and my dearest husband kept making me hot soup, and i was feeling that crap that i did eat them and to top it all i was feeling extremely sorry for myself, so ketosis went straight out the window...:cry::cry::cry::cry:
so back on my LP journey from morning, i know i can do it, i couldnt help being so badly.
at least i feel better now and can re-start my shakes. fingers crossed, i have not caused too much damage, i will che k my weight tomorrow.
so am thinking, can i still aim for 2 stones loss by Christmas Day? or is that not do-able now?? :(:(:(
i feel like i could cry now, i was doing so well as well...
:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

diole

G: 10st10lb
Hey dont beat yourself up about it. Ur sick and well maybe you should wait for your antibiotics to finish before u start off again so u feel 100% better rather than going through ketosis whilst your sick.
You seem very positive and determined.

Good luck, get well soon.
Lydiaxx

S: 18st8lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 5st1lb(27.31%)
Awww honey sorry you've felt so poorly. Please don't beat yourself up about it. you will soon be right back on track. and 2 stone is cetainly do able. ((((squishy get better hugs ))))

S: 16st5lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 3st4lb(20.09%)
(((big hugs hun))))

Your health must come first, and it is not the end of the world.... If you get back on track and stay 100% there is every chance that you will still lose 2 stone by Xmas day... Are you staying TFR over Xmas? If not, and you intend to eat, make sure you allow for a refeed... But it is still do-able hun x x

S: 15st12lb C: 15st3lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.05%)
thank you very very much for your kind words and hugs, i feel better already ;);)
(((((((hugs to you all)))))).
i will be doing TFR up until Christmas Day, then re-feed for 2 weeks then back on TFR and take it from there, will probably re-feed again until my i reach my goal weight.
as from tomorrow, i will give it 200 % and will aim for that 2 stones loss, i will be pleased even if i lose 1.5 stones by crimbo, but i will definitely give it my bestest shot.
:):):)

dellybelly

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm sorry you had a crap weekend but you're coming back with the best possible attitude. Good on you!