crap weekend :-((

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wanna_be_slim, 24 October 2010 Social URL.

1. wanna_be_slim

wanna_be_slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i've had such a horrible weekend, its unbelievable!!
    i suffer from asthma and on friday night, i started with chest infection, flu and high temp, i was literally dying!!!
    so i had to come off LP, as i had to take antibiotics ( which i have to take for another 5 days), lempsip, hot water with honey and lemon, and my dearest husband kept making me hot soup, and i was feeling that crap that i did eat them and to top it all i was feeling extremely sorry for myself, so ketosis went straight out the window...:cry::cry::cry::cry:
    so back on my LP journey from morning, i know i can do it, i couldnt help being so badly.
    at least i feel better now and can re-start my shakes. fingers crossed, i have not caused too much damage, i will che k my weight tomorrow.
    so am thinking, can i still aim for 2 stones loss by Christmas Day? or is that not do-able now?? :(:(:(
    i feel like i could cry now, i was doing so well as well...
    :sigh::sigh::sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Hey dont beat yourself up about it. Ur sick and well maybe you should wait for your antibiotics to finish before u start off again so u feel 100% better rather than going through ketosis whilst your sick.
    You seem very positive and determined.

Good luck, get well soon.
    Lydiaxx

4. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Awww honey sorry you've felt so poorly. Please don't beat yourself up about it. you will soon be right back on track. and 2 stone is cetainly do able. ((((squishy get better hugs ))))

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    (((big hugs hun))))

Your health must come first, and it is not the end of the world.... If you get back on track and stay 100% there is every chance that you will still lose 2 stone by Xmas day... Are you staying TFR over Xmas? If not, and you intend to eat, make sure you allow for a refeed... But it is still do-able hun x x

6. wanna_be_slim

wanna_be_slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thank you very very much for your kind words and hugs, i feel better already ;);)
    (((((((hugs to you all)))))).
    i will be doing TFR up until Christmas Day, then re-feed for 2 weeks then back on TFR and take it from there, will probably re-feed again until my i reach my goal weight.
    as from tomorrow, i will give it 200 % and will aim for that 2 stones loss, i will be pleased even if i lose 1.5 stones by crimbo, but i will definitely give it my bestest shot.
    :):):)

7. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    I'm sorry you had a crap weekend but you're coming back with the best possible attitude. Good on you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.