crap

corrina

Well so far today i have had a pkt beef huka hoops, elevenses bar, tiny weeny snickers bar and thats it all b cos in on my monthly and craving choc and carbs, anyone know they syn value for me xxxx
thanks in advance xx

Hi

It's around 20syns.

BUT please don't get cross with yourself or beat yourself up over it. Most of us have had days like it.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself down. Remind yourself that these things happen and get on with your day.

HUGE hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well so far today i have had a pkt beef huka hoops, elevenses bar, tiny weeny snickers bar and thats it all b cos in on my monthly and craving choc and carbs, anyone know they syn value for me xxxx
thanks in advance xx

Hula hoops - 25g bag is 6.5 syns and the 34g bag is 8.5 syns
Elevenses - 8 syns each except the chocolate chip one which is 9 syns
Snickers fun size - 4.5 syns

So in all you've had somewhere between 19 and 22 syns. Hope this helps!

Have a huge bowl of pasta or some SW chips, it's a carb craving hun!!
Don't let this morning make you fall off the wagon.
((Hugs))

its around 22syns, but your aware that you have done it, and its the start of the day, so make the rest of your day free food, and maybe some exercise, then you will feel better about what you have eaten

ta every1, im gonna take kids out on there sledges and pull them so thats my bit ecercise for the day ha, im gonna b good rest of the day, i feel guilty for what i had but at the time i wanted it so wat can u do xxx
ps i didnt even enjoy any of it x

I agree with everyone Hun..all isnt lost. Just carry on as usual and make sure that you fill yourself up with pasta and potaotes and rice.

x

Back