Crappy day in work and I sooo want something to eat

Claire_Williams

Have had an awful day in work today, having managed on my own all week out of a team of five, two others come back today and do nothing but moan all day about the one thing I forgot to do! They have gone on so much all I now want to do is go to the shop and buy something sweet!

Please, please someone distract me so that I don't undo four weeks of hard work in one night! :(

no no no!!!! read all the inspiration stories on here!!!
Think of how amazing you will feel when you reach your goal.
Think of ALL the hard work youve put in already
Think of the whole new wardrobe youre going to buy!!!!

DONT DO IT!!

Lol, thanks - am currently looking at my long list of reasons for losing the weight convincing myself of that very fact! I foresee a very early night ahead, x

Forget the food and you are out of work now so they do not deserve your thoughts.

You are right to think abut your hard work over the past few weeks and also think about why you are doing this and also imagine yourself reaching goal, how will that feel?

Go and have a nice bath, that usually does the trick for me when I need distraction.

Keep smiling lovely xx

do you have any of the juice powder stuff??

thats kept me going all day :)

Cmon Claire - have a look at the before and after pics on this web site. That's what kept me going when i felt like that - or an early night. xx

Hope your feeling better now. Stay strong Hun. U can do it. Xx:-Dxx

Back