crappy day.

A Better Me

Silver Member
Hi all, well iv had one of my 1st down days since starting lt, i just felt really crappy 2day, tired and having tummy ache,:sigh:. I was stuck in work all day to so I couldn`t get away from it.
I`m in no way giving up on myself but just thought i`d come on and have a moan ;).
On a brighter note, i tried on a pair of old trousers (that havent fit me in a long time) and they fit me quite nice:D.
I`m going to a christening tomorrow and i have to travel 2hrs to get there so Im not looking forward to the journey, Just hope my family who havent seen me in a while notice iv lost a bit of weight.

hi, hope u feeling a bit better 1 stone lost i'm sure they will notice tommorow and that will cheer u up! ;)

Hiya A Better Me :)

Congrats on loosing a stone!!! :happy096:

Feels good when your old clothes fit huh!?! :D

You're doing very well hun so good luck for the christening tomorow and I hope that you have a fab time :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Always feel free to moan ;)

YOur first stone is gone and that's wonderful, and you seem to be retaining a positive frame of mind which is even better and so important when we have a down day.

Hope you have lovely day for the christening tomorrow :)

-hugs-

I hope ur feeling better now x

I`m sure with a stone lost they will notice - Have fun

Xx

Hope you are feeling better now. Have a safe journey tomorrow. I;m sure you will get some compliments about your losses so far. Enjoy the day.

x

I believe they WILL notice your 1 stone loss. You should be proudly showing it off as well, lol(I know I do).
Hopefully you are feeling better today. Keep up the good work and have a really lovely day!!!
x:family2:

Thanks all for your great support xx
I am feeling much better today, must have been one of those days i think its near my (totm) too so that will explain a lot.
Had a lovely day at the christening there was a load of scrummy food there but it didnt bother me surprisingly. although i think my 13 yr old son ate enough for me and him put together lol.
Thank you all again for your support, its such a great help being able to moan to people who are going through the same thing as i am, my husband is very sympathetic but he just doesnt get it .......

Glad to hear you are feeling so much better now...we all get days like that, and this is where the forum comes in! We have all experienced similar at different times.

Good to hear you had a good day and you werent tempted! Well done.

take care

I'm glad you had a lovely day, did you get lots of compliments? Well done on resisting.

This forum is great to talk to people who know exactly what you are going through, someone most of us can do with our own friends and relatives, unless they are doing LT as well!

x

Back