Crashed and burned

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
ate loads - chocolates, rubbish, just scoffing shortbreadwhen I am already full to the brim :mad: but hey it's christmas.

Certainly didn't do as well as I wanted to do - but back on plan tomorrow because I feel rubbish already.

How did you do?

Same as you! LOL. I'm full of cider, bikkies and stollen and there's still pudding to go! But back on plan in the morn! :)

Enjoyed the day thoroughly . Sw will start again in the new year... Now where's the rest of that wine?

I've had 37 syns so far and haven't even had dinner yet. At least dinner is SW curry, but the champagne, lemon cheese cake, onion bhajis and much more isn't. I'd given myself 100 syns and I may have to adjust for more alcohol if I eat all the food I've added up so far.

Merry xmas all -hope you have had a wonderful day,,,

I have to confess to sticking to plan today :bliss:,,, I had a red day so 2A+Bs plus 6.5syns used up... although having hubbies head cold has helped, as has simply not buying anything that I wouldn't normally have in ;)
Weigh in tomorrow morning so :cross:they are kind to me :p
Have a lovely evening everyone,,,,,

Well done capricorn! Good luck!!!!

Congratulations Capricorn. Wish I had your resolve.

Just had dinner and I ate less extras than planned so managed to almost half the syns I had planned for. Only cheesecake left to face and the way I'm feeling it will only be a taste and not 1/5.

I have gobbled so much yummy food and have enjoyed every second of it :D Same tomorrow then back on plan Monday. I havn't gone too far i don't think, i'm definately not stuffed although i've eaten a lot of choc :D:D:D

A little bit of what you fancy does you good (ooh matron)!

Not hear the word/term/food stollen mentioned for years. Reminds me of wonderful times in Germany...

Sigh...

Lol Steve

Hmmm...

Fresh white bread toast for breakfast
2 dairylea triangles at 12ish with a 4 chocolates
Lunch of turkey, peas, brocolli, yorkshire pud, stuffing and potatoes and parsnips roasted in goose fat and gravey = yummy!
More chocolates
2 fresh hot white rolls with Turkey, Stuffing and Mayo
Trifle.

Not to bad, could of been alot worse.

xmas eve was the worst day for me lol though i did pledge to myself that it would be a day off!
had massive bowl cocopops
2 cinnamon toasted muffins
white crusty baguette with ham and half tub pringles
3 large vodkas
take away - creamy meatball pasta and 10' garlic bread
1 bottle red wine and very large ameretto coffee
full pack of cadburys choc fingers and rest of pringles! oooops lol

Was quite poorly xmas day and still am, relapse of flu me thinks
Pretty much had a sw day apart from going to my mums for bacon butties on white bread! declined mince pies!
Sw xmas tea ........have to big up britmums syn free onion gravy OMG its the best gravy ever followed by low syn tiramisu! was in bed after corrie which is probably a good thing cos may have raided the cupboards since feeling very sorry for myself!
Am currently in work from 06:00am think they gonna send me home sick so can't wait to get back in bed then hopefully be a bit better for full on roast at my mums and probably won't be very good hey ho, merry xmas everyone!

weigh in tomorrow ha should be fun then gotta be good till NYE which will be my last festive blow out!

well, i stuffed myself with food for the sake of it and last night had stomach ache!!! feel lousy this morning so back on plan.....I just think I have got used to eating less.......guess my mind has just changed the way it thinks........have got 3 days to get rid of the copious amounts of calories I ate......xx

I've yet to add up the syns I had yesterday, which I will do as I want to keep track of what I'm having, it helps me stay in control:rolleyes:

But all in all I don't think I did too badly:-
1 glass port with truffle
Christmas pud with brandy cream (the brandy cream was amazing)
1 large glass red wine
5 glasses sparking wine
3 truffles
1 jelly (sweetie)
I think thats it so I'll take the syns of my weekly amount & should be ok.:D

I think I did ok really, could have been much worse. My meals were ok - had an alpen light when I first got up at 7, needed to be handy to see kids opening pressies :)

At 11am I did a big brekkie for my lot, and my mum and dad, and sister and her hubby. I did sausages, bacon, scrambled egg, homemade bread and pancakes, pate and toast, fruit and yoghurt, bagels, mushrooms and tomatoes.

I had scrambled egg, SW sausages (from my local butcher), and tomatoes. I then had a bowl of fruit and yog.

For dinner I had turkey, ham, some stuffing made from sw sausages mixed with egg and chopped onion, mashed potato, roastie done with frylight, carrott and parsnip and sprouts. And a little gravy.

For dessert I had a little bit of my homemade apple sponge and custard.

In the eve had about 5 choc coins.

Didn't have a clue about syns, and didn't consider HE's, but all in all don't think it was too bad.

Today will be dinner at mums, so less control over what I am given! Will prob avoid the roastie, chipolatas and dessert but will eat the rest.

Well, I couldn't sleep - acid reflux because of all the chocolate - no doubt.

Did sleep in - just about getting myself together for the day have to take DD to work and we were going to cinema but have decided on a day in and relax. So - back on plan today tomorrow and Tuesday for weigh in on Tuesday night. Going to get my mini trampoline out in a minute and do an hour on there. I love eating SW !

Oh I was a bad bad bad girl yesterday but I loved every bit of it. Crumpets for breakfast, roast turkey and beef dinner, huge bowl of trifle, slice of chocolate log, an entire bottle of champagne to myself (well it was open and no-one else wanted any!!) thorntons continentals, and three giant sized baileys when we got home. Today won't be much better, mum is coming for tea and we are having a big buffet, then tomorrow the same but at DHs Mums house.. WI Tuesday is going to hurt..

Umm, well my day went according to plan because my plan was to have what I wanted and not to stress about it. I still think I didn't go too mad considering, but then it wasn't good either

B: oatsosimple & yogurt

S: canapes, bucks fizz

L: roast beef, frylighted potatoes & parsnips, lots of vegetables, cauli cheese, 2 yorkshire puddings, oodles of gravy, my homemade fresh fruit and whipped cream pavlova + seconds ;), wine

some fresh nuts
a bag of kettle chips
3 chocolate caramel bells off the tree
packet of caramel nibbles

The last 4 things were for the sake of it but I still enjoyed them.

Yesterday was an off plan day, today is a flexi day.

Hmmm...

Fresh white bread toast for breakfast
2 dairylea triangles at 12ish with a 4 chocolates
Lunch of turkey, peas, brocolli, yorkshire pud, stuffing and potatoes and parsnips roasted in goose fat and gravey = yummy!
More chocolates
2 fresh hot white rolls with Turkey, Stuffing and Mayo
Trifle.

Not to bad, could of been alot worse.
What is this white bread of which you speak?

Seems so long ago since i had any lol.

Back