Craving something sweet!

MammyLongLegs

I have 13 syns to use. I am craving something sweet (not another Muller Light yogurt!). What can I have that won't do too much damage :):)

Sugar free Jelly 2 syns a pack, or one of my favourites is Fudge Highlights hot chocolate drink only 2 syns. Or a pink n white they are low in syns too (2 or 2 1/2 can't remember to be honest). Mikados are only 1/2 syn each but I find them more-ish and dangerous for me lol.
How about an ice-lolly some of them are quite reasonable.

I think I have just given it away that I have a sweet tooth lol :)

Oooh, 13 syns is enough for a decent size treat! Are you thinking chocolate?! How about Maltesers (9.5), Minstrels (10.5), Caramel Nibbles (10), Fry's mint cream bar (10), Time Out (8.5) :D

I was craving something sweet so bought a packet of WW icecream pots, toffee swirl and chocolate swirl - they are 4 syns each and to die for - I had one of each for 8 syns - only problem is I know there is two more in the freezer and my mind keeps going back to them lol

i really satisfied my sweet tooth the other night, i had a toffee mullierlight with a chopped up alpen light choc & toffee mixed into it and topped with 4 mini meringues crushed up (4 syns) it was lush and really satisfyingly sweet.

I've recently discovered what so many of you have suggested - mixing a pot of Total 0% with a sachet of options. My fave is definately the white choc flavour, and mixed in with loads of strawberries.

It's stunning and really filling - only 2 syns (but could be an expensive habit as Total doesn't come cheap...)

Back