Cravings

lucysmommy

Gold Member
I was so hungry and cos I am placement I couldn't eat anything so when lunch time came they all headed to the canteen

I was so tempted but left with my coke zero (had to buy something) and ate my
Delish chicken Mayo salad :) and I am
Completely satisfied and so glad i didn't cave :)

So hard when in placement tho - roll on next week when I am finished xx

well done for that .............. you feel good after making the correct decisions xx

Well done hunni. I think u should reward urself with new shoes.

hee hee

Woofy x

well done on resisting temptation hun.

Im here at work just eaten my lovely tuna mayo salad, am completely satisfied but have a craving for Roast Chicken flavour crisps?? why?? I would never eat them usually but Im sure I can smell them! ha ha ha

Jools xx

I really want a biccy to dunk in my coffee. I want piccy nawty foods today. Have no idea why> Im on day 14 so why this now?

Woofy x

Months in and I still get days when I want off-plan foods. Usually in totm. I just don't have them - filling up on things you can have helps.

Me too, I nearly snatched an oatmeal cookie out of a workmate's hand yesterday :) I bring my breakfast and lunch and don't go outside at lunchtime to avoid ALL temptations...

I go in my kitchen and its full of nawty things. Making a coffee and a packet of biccy`s use to go hand in hand. Ive been ok up till today.
Im gonna stay strong and put my fingers in my ears so not to hear them callin me hee hee
woofy x

Ive just done a boots.com order for good nawty things to have in these moments in time.
Hope it turns up sooooooon

Woofy x

Back