Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cravings

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Do these cravings ever just vanish? Im so fed up of thinking about food all day long and things I would want to eat if i was eating, its completely indulging myself in my head, and its doing my brain in.

Im drinking loads of water and have a mouth spray - anyone wanna come and knock my head against the wall?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I'm not going to knock your head off the wall hun!! :eek::D

What I can say is that if you can just distract yourself, a craving for anything will normally last no longer than 8 minutes and then subside. Try not to get caught up in the circle of anxiety that can come from thinking that you can't stop thinking about something.:confused:

Hope this helps a bit and stick around on here as much as possible. Best distraction ever IMO!!...lol;):D

Last edited: 12 May 2008
  4. unreal83

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Oh I know I love coming on here and distracting myself from my cravings and erm work!

I just crave bread constantly - hot buttered bread - I think its a common one really isnt it! Im not going to have it at all.

Please someone knock me out lol!

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hot buttered bread is :devilangel:I know!!!..lol

You DON'T want any!!!! Think of the jeans!!! :angeldevil:

6. unreal83

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Its weird because, no I dont want any - I wouldnt want it if I was eating - I only crave it cos I cant have it!

Oh I am thinking of those jeans - I got all my summer clothes out yesterday - I have loads!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.