1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Cravings

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Do these cravings ever just vanish? Im so fed up of thinking about food all day long and things I would want to eat if i was eating, its completely indulging myself in my head, and its doing my brain in.

Im drinking loads of water and have a mouth spray - anyone wanna come and knock my head against the wall?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Well I'm not going to knock your head off the wall hun!! :eek::D

What I can say is that if you can just distract yourself, a craving for anything will normally last no longer than 8 minutes and then subside. Try not to get caught up in the circle of anxiety that can come from thinking that you can't stop thinking about something.:confused:

Hope this helps a bit and stick around on here as much as possible. Best distraction ever IMO!!...lol;):D

Last edited: 12 May 2008
  4. unreal83

Oh I know I love coming on here and distracting myself from my cravings and erm work!

I just crave bread constantly - hot buttered bread - I think its a common one really isnt it! Im not going to have it at all.

Please someone knock me out lol!

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Hot buttered bread is :devilangel:I know!!!..lol

You DON'T want any!!!! Think of the jeans!!! :angeldevil:

6. unreal83

Its weird because, no I dont want any - I wouldnt want it if I was eating - I only crave it cos I cant have it!

Oh I am thinking of those jeans - I got all my summer clothes out yesterday - I have loads!!