Cravings??!?!?

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
I know im ketosis but i am having a weird as hell craving for egg mayo and tangy cheese doritos on a brown roll lol whyyyyyyyyyyy ive never had that before but mmmmm would lvoe to do it lol but not going to as im only 2 days away from my weigh in!! roll on thursday!

I find when asleep that I keep dreaming of eating anything and everything, when I wake up I panick incase it`s true, thankfully I have not done that yet.

When I used to do calorie counting I would always get a craving for Angel Delight, gawd knows why as I never really ate it when I was "off" my diet (which was most of the time lol) - I'm in heaven now with mix-a-mousse :D

I spent 15 weeks craving a ham roll, how dull is that?!

x

I've found myself having mild cravings for all sorts of things, the weirdest being a big plate of cabbage and carrots! Seriously, that's all I wanted for about 3 days!

I think it's a natural reaction to the inital state of not eating any "normal" foods - your body begins to crave the things that would 'help' its current condition most - as such, your craving for

egg mayo and tangy cheese doritos on a brown roll

makes some kinda sense;

egg - protien
mayo - fats
dorito's - 40g bag = 200cals, 22g carbs, 10g fat
brown roll - (healhier than white) and carbs all the way to the bank

so it makes a sort of logical sense I suppose :)

PS no idea about the angel delight though.... perhaps that was an attempt by your "inner child" to break out? lol :p

Crazy isn't it?! I find myself resisting cakes and stuff like that dead easily, but the other day I nearly pinched a piece of broccoli off a completley random persons plate in our work canteen! How weird. I think mentally you know that they are foods that aren't bad for you, and therefore you feel it's your RIGHT to eat them!

I was eyeing up roast ham and boiled eggs before...

I find when asleep that I keep dreaming of eating anything and everything, when I wake up I panick incase it`s true, thankfully I have not done that yet.

Yesterday was my first day and I dreamt that I took a whole banana and mixed it in with my vanilla shake and had an oatcake with the shake. I was so mad at myself, woke up and I was like phew!! :D

Strange how so many people say they dream of food and feel almost guiltly in the morning, I've not dreamt of eating food at all, but I keep dreaming about being made INTO food! yikes! lol

Seriously! Last night, I dreamt I was being put into a massive blender, and just as it turned on I work up - as I had thrown myself off the bed in despair!

What strange things dreams are! :p

lol I hope not! eek!
so far, I remember;

being chopped up and boiled like cabbage
(ironically, this made me stop craving the cabbage and carrots I'd wanted for 3 days! lol)

rolled out into pastry, then cut out with those stencil-shapey things

melted over fire like a marshmallow s'more

wrapped in foil and buried in the gound (after watching Ray Mears cook potatoes like that in his survival program :p )

and on Sunday night, some mystery figure had a nibble out of my left food, saying "i'll be good,...only have a little...."

I guess I'm now seeing food as the enemy or something! hahaha! :D

as long as im not the only one !! haha!

pete... your dreams scare me!!

i go to bed thinking about lasagne for some reason. i think it was after i read icemoose saying that's what he craved, ha. and then i did. that and donuts. and neither are things i ate before!!

i did dream about eating stale donuts and was really mad at myself as i was thinking 'they aren't even nice. why are you eating them' as i continued to stuff them in my face. maybe it was a light bulb moment, ha.

abz xx

I was surprised to find my cravings were never junk inspired - it was always egg or cheese or crusty bread :)

Back