Crazy Caz and her food diary

So quiet :( let's liven it up again!! My post weigh in treat tonight was a manicure and pedicure! Followed by a crunchie :)

How are you getting on? After being out with operation now I feel so much better I'm so on it again! Plan tomorrow is long walk and clean up the house yawn lol!!

Cx

Hey lo quiet ladies lol!!

Bought my pedometer at wi tonight! So here's to pounding the streets!!!

Finally got my 4.5st wooohoooo down 3lbs so back on track finally!!!!!! 24.5lbs to goal :)

Cx

u always impress me with ur wicked ways :) well done u!!

i stil should really follow ur food diary for the week!!

So quiet :( let's liven it up again!! My post weigh in treat tonight was a manicure and pedicure! Followed by a crunchie :)

How are you getting on? After being out with operation now I feel so much better I'm so on it again! Plan tomorrow is long walk and clean up the house yawn lol!!

Cx

good luck with the walk its absolutely chuckin down here and is forecasted allllll day :( booooo!

Lol oh shez my food diary is non existent! Will update for you but :)

It's really lovely here this morning, bet it's Baltic freezing though cx

Does anyone know what this means?? Lol cx

Attachments

• image-1907359683.jpg
    image-1907359683.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 39

Finally got my 4.5st wooohoooo down 3lbs so back on track finally!!!!!! 24.5lbs to goal :)

Cx

Wowowowow well done you :) #inspired

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Cx

Hey Caz huge congrats on the 4.5st award you must be on cloud 9 and I love the treat you had last night to celebrate
As for the pedometer I can't help you as I never had one but I'll be interested to know how you find it x

Today I have done like 19000 steps! That includes a 6mile walk and it's now showing 1pp and is on day 2??? Lol so I've done over 4000 steps that's not been converted to ap!?! I've no idea lol just emailed my leader to see if she can shed any light as I am confused.com! Safely say I have least 6ap, and today only had 7pp, tea and weetabix with skimmed milk, then marks fruit bowl and a bag of crisps so with out ap that's 24 for dinner out! Think I could get chips???? Lol cx

Today I have done like 19000 steps! That includes a 6mile walk and it's now showing 1pp and is on day 2??? Lol so I've done over 4000 steps that's not been converted to ap!?! I've no idea lol just emailed my leader to see if she can shed any light as I am confused.com! Safely say I have least 6ap, and today only had 7pp, tea and weetabix with skimmed milk, then marks fruit bowl and a bag of crisps so with out ap that's 24 for dinner out! Think I could get chips???? Lol cx

why not!! treat urself!!!
as for pedometer... sounds rather confusing!! lol hope ur leader can help!

Thank you, glad to finally get it! Next goal is 5lbs time, not only will that take me to 12st 9 It will also be 5st :)

I got a pedometer this week so day two of it and think I've figured out how to work it properly do fingers crossed that's a bit of an boost this week!

Cx

Evening all, kids in bed and think I will go get tucked in too :) lol

Weetabix, tea for breakfast 5pp

Melon and crisps for snack 2pp

Sandwich, yogurt for lunch 4pp

Time out and apple for snack 2pp

Dinner was pot of spag Bol 8pp with 8pp of homemade chips in the oven so I have 1pp left big decision time! Pink in white or use the pp for a big mug of tea?

Cx

Evening all, kids in bed and think I will go get tucked in too :) lol

Weetabix, tea for breakfast 5pp

Melon and crisps for snack 2pp

Sandwich, yogurt for lunch 4pp

Time out and apple for snack 2pp

Dinner was pot of spag Bol 8pp with 8pp of homemade chips in the oven so I have 1pp left big decision time! Pink in white or use the pp for a big mug of tea?

Cx

good day hun!! :)

Evening all :)

Just finished dinner and kis are in the bath! Enjoying ten mins peace!

Today is pretty standard

Breakfast weetabix and tea 5pp
Lunch sandwich, ww yogurt 4pp
Snacks were apple, banana, timeout and crisps 4pp
Dinner fajitas with roasted pepper flavour mix - nice chane 12pp
5pp left, I might just have to have a crunchie, they 5 or 6pp ??? If 6 I will break a bit off .......

Cx

Back