Crazy Caz and her food diary

oh serena you are an early riser! i blurry eyed read that this am! lol alls good here with me, its friday! i love that feeling even if i have to work in the morning grr but its a bank holiday! anyone anything nice planned? cx

I'm away for the weekend :) I don't sleep very well so I'm normally awake till late and then awake early in the morning! X

Hey everyone, another weekend spent furniture shopping but I have actually found a sofa that I really like!! Yesterday I had frozen fish for dinner, with potatoes and free mixed veg! Today was lazy breakfast 2 potato waffles, 2 eggs and a small Tin of full sugar and fat and salt beans! They were flaming lovely too, I had got the reduced everything ones before and they really do lack in taste! It was quite a high pp breakfast but it was more like lunch time so it was ok! For dinner this evening we had roast chicken, potatoes gravy carrots broccoli and cauliflower! I am lying here now like a busted sofa, it was really tasty and only 15pp! So I'm sitting with 7pp left ... I'm feeling the urge to have a quavers binge! Lol

Hope everyone's well and enjoying the bank hol cx

Hey everyone, another weekend spent furniture shopping but I have actually found a sofa that I really like!! Yesterday I had frozen fish for dinner, with potatoes and free mixed veg! Today was lazy breakfast 2 potato waffles, 2 eggs and a small Tin of full sugar and fat and salt beans! They were flaming lovely too, I had got the reduced everything ones before and they really do lack in taste! It was quite a high pp breakfast but it was more like lunch time so it was ok! For dinner this evening we had roast chicken, potatoes gravy carrots broccoli and cauliflower! I am lying here now like a busted sofa, it was really tasty and only 15pp! So I'm sitting with 7pp left ... I'm feeling the urge to have a quavers binge! Lol

Hope everyone's well and enjoying the bank hol cx

Your Dinners/Brunch sound yummy!!! It always shock me how many pp beans 'cost' ! Such a rip off lol! Did u use your Weeklies? More IS More after all ;-) x

Ha ha I know that's why I never really have them! Today I had toast for breakfast, salad for lunch and a packet of space raiders! So I've 23pp left for dinner! And I am currently in the Chinese waiting for my veg curry and boiled rice woooooohooooooo how many pp would a chicken ball be??

Use my weeklies ha I drank them all and a few more oops lol cx

Ha ha I know that's why I never really have them! Today I had toast for breakfast, salad for lunch and a packet of space raiders! So I've 23pp left for dinner! And I am currently in the Chinese waiting for my veg curry and boiled rice woooooohooooooo how many pp would a chicken ball be??

Use my weeklies ha I drank them all and a few more oops lol cx

A portion of Sweet n Sour Pork Balls is 22pp so I reckon 1 Chicken Ball would be no more than 3pp? Do u know your pp for your curry and rice? X

I've absolutely no idea! It's tiny! Lol cx

Attachments

• image-2733603850.jpg
    image-2733603850.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 30
The chicken ball was the best bit of it! Still cleared the plate ....

Next take away is going to be a pizza!! Cx

The chicken ball was the best bit of it! Still cleared the plate ....

Next take away is going to be a pizza!! Cx

Did u see my one tonight? X

Yes! Is it enough? Lol that sounds sooooo greedy but do you know what I mean? It looks really gorgeous cx

Yes! Is it enough? Lol that sounds sooooo greedy but do you know what I mean? It looks really gorgeous cx

Well I must admit Pre-WW that I used to eat a 10 Slice Large but 6 Slices is actually enough these days! X

Lol see I'd have got a big one and ate every last bit and since I was ordering there would have been a side or dessert! Cx

Lol see I'd have got a big one and ate every last bit and since I was ordering there would have been a side or dessert! Cx

I normally have 6 Doughballs too but I was very restrained today! X

Back