Crazy Caz and her food diary

So googling actifrys and am even more confused! I think I like the look of the airfryer by Phillips, looks nice and tidy? £108 on amazon so thinking Xmas treat to myself after I get any donations towards it for Xmas lol!

Today's dinner was bean stew and potatoes! It's so high but after having it last week em has been begging for it again! It worked out @ 11pp with 5pp of potatoes so slim pickings on a treat tonight! Lol

On a plus note Sophie's finally into her own room again so I think I'm going to get into bed after cleaning/tidying up and watching some tv in bed with a bag on asda cheese puffs 2pp :) rock and roll I tell ya!! Cx

So googling actifrys and am even more confused! I think I like the look of the airfryer by Phillips, looks nice and tidy? £108 on amazon so thinking Xmas treat to myself after I get any donations towards it for Xmas lol!

Today's dinner was bean stew and potatoes! It's so high but after having it last week em has been begging for it again! It worked out @ 11pp with 5pp of potatoes so slim pickings on a treat tonight! Lol

On a plus note Sophie's finally into her own room again so I think I'm going to get into bed after cleaning/tidying up and watching some tv in bed with a bag on asda cheese puffs 2pp :) rock and roll I tell ya!! Cx

What confused you about the Actifry? I paid £50 for mine from eBay :) Your din dins sounds yummy, a real winter warmer! Mmmmm! Glad to hear Sophie is on her own room again :) x

There's so many different makes and models! £50!! You def got a bargain, I was even telling em earlier were going to get chips soon lol! Cx

There's so many different makes and models! £50!! You def got a bargain, I was even telling em earlier were going to get chips soon lol! Cx

I bet she was well chuffed? Poppy isn't a big chip lover but she loves mummy's special chips! X

I seem to go of radar every weekend! But I just seen to have to do so much!

I was working yest then spent over an hr in asda aaaaahhhhhh then had mum and dad over for our first house warming together! It was lovely I made curry 4pp per portion with a 10pp bag of rice each! It was really tasty and requested as our weekly sat dinner so pleased with that!

Today I had four turkey rashers 2pp 2eggs 4pp and toast 3pp for breakfast at 11, then I snacked on a time out ginger 2pp and rollers 2pp on the way to primark!! First shopping trip since may, I can't believe the difference in clothes shopping! I had a choice of sooo many things! It's amazing having a choice rather than only the option of what fits! I now have 3pairs of skinny jeans, wedge boots, 3 new work tops and two jumpers and a shirt top!! I will try and upload a photo :) so chuffed so sfter our day out shopping we went to mums for a roast turkey dinner flaming gorgeous for 17 pp! Hope my skinny jeans still fit :)

Anyways, I'm off work till Wednesday though I'm going to be soooo busy I will prob rather be at work cx

Attachments

• image-150943816.jpg
    image-150943816.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image-4093080827.jpg
    image-4093080827.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 44
  • image-1698989986.jpg
    image-1698989986.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image-2949717169.jpg
    image-2949717169.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 54
I seem to go of radar every weekend! But I just seen to have to do so much!

I was working yest then spent over an hr in asda aaaaahhhhhh then had mum and dad over for our first house warming together! It was lovely I made curry 4pp per portion with a 10pp bag of rice each! It was really tasty and requested as our weekly sat dinner so pleased with that!

Today I had four turkey rashers 2pp 2eggs 4pp and toast 3pp for breakfast at 11, then I snacked on a time out ginger 2pp and rollers 2pp on the way to primark!! First shopping trip since may, I can't believe the difference in clothes shopping! I had a choice of sooo many things! It's amazing having a choice rather than only the option of what fits! I now have 3pairs of skinny jeans, wedge boots, 3 new work tops and two jumpers and a shirt top!! I will try and upload a photo :) so chuffed so sfter our day out shopping we went to mums for a roast turkey dinner flaming gorgeous for 17 pp! Hope my skinny jeans still fit :)

Anyways, I'm off work till Wednesday though I'm going to be soooo busy I will prob rather be at work cx

Hey Caz! A very Productive Weekend :) Loving the look of all your new Clothes, I have those plain long sleeve tops too!!! Shopping AND Yummy Roast which you didn't have to cook, aren't u lucky!!! You'll be going back to work for a rest by the sounds of it :) x

Lol I near feel like just going to work tomorrow lol! My new kitchen isn't in yet, sort of arranged these holidays thinking it would be in! Oh well!

I really am chuffed with my new clothes! Fingers crossed for weigh in, my luck it will says or -0.5lb when I really need the -1lb! On a plus mum and dad only got back from Spain after five weeks and can't believe the difference in me, helped the confidence to go shopping :) cx

Lol I near feel like just going to work tomorrow lol! My new kitchen isn't in yet, sort of arranged these holidays thinking it would be in! Oh well!

I really am chuffed with my new clothes! Fingers crossed for weigh in, my luck it will says or -0.5lb when I really need the -1lb! On a plus mum and dad only got back from Spain after five weeks and can't believe the difference in me, helped the confidence to go shopping :) cx

Awwwww that's fab Sweetie! Your confidence is just going to grow and grow once your weight comes down and down! Did they go on holiday for 5wks?!? X

They have an apartment in Spain so go regular for a few weeks at a time! Mum fell last week and her shoulder is still really sore so taking her to a&e for an xray in the morning! Cx

They have an apartment in Spain so go regular for a few weeks at a time! Mum fell last week and her shoulder is still really sore so taking her to a&e for an xray in the morning! Cx

I hope she's ok Sweetie? How lovely to have somewhere to 'escape' Id love a bit of sunshine right now!!! X

Omg phone 3G gave up yest so I was lost with no internet on my phone :(

Mum shoulder is just badly bruised doc told her not to be precious and could take a good while before it eases!

I made bean stew for dinner last night to celebrate -2.5lb so that's me at 3st 1.5lbs! Here's to the next half at :)

Hope everyone's well! Cx

i have sat on here all day, reading different threads and posts and only now am i thinking god i have one of my own that gets so behind!!!

after mondays weigh in, we had bean stew and got a bit drunk! lol das off are a bad thing! anyways got up yesterday and took the kids to school, got on my new clothes i got in primani on sunday and took myself into town to meet mum for a coffee! it was lovely feeling pure confident in my skinny jeans and leopard print jumper! so when we were in town mum bought me not one but two pairs of new boots so ive no excuse now but to put a bit of effort in! i was a very much hoodie and jeans gal! walked back up home and got more of the house sorted, dad had spent the day shelving our wardrobe/cupboards! they are great like mini walk ins!

I made us all chicken burgers from the butchers with low pp baps and tonnes of salad it was lovely! so after my two days off i definately came back to work today for a rest, pretty dissappointed i can't be all dressed up lol! I am going out for tea then drinks on friday, so i am going to get chicken kebab which with chilli sauce im thinking 15pp????? bottle of wine 18pp??

i am going to stop in at argos on my way home and pick up my very first slow cooker! i have looked up threads, recipies ideas and quite cross i am not going home tonight with dinner ready! lol tonights dinner is going to be fajitas then i am actually getting to aqua fit again now mum and dads home! right rambling over! hope all is well cx

Hehehe on getting drunk. I had an unexpected drunken episode on sunday lol
Glad to hear im not the only slow cooker virgin around here. Im getting one myself at the weekend cant wait (how sad am I)
Wardrobes sound fab do we get a pic when they are done?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol I just might! It's nothing fancy though but exciting for me ha!

I love unexpected drink nights until it comes to wi grrr!

I am not long in from aqua fit, it was great! Though now I'm for bed tired when I really should be preparing my stuff for slow cooker in the morning! Lol I ended up with 6.5l litre on from Argos it was £17 something! Cx

Im getting that one on Saturday. Need some recipes now. Its €23.75 or something over here. Can't wait to try it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Caz, it seems that the Slow Cooker Bug has got everyone ;-) I really really really should use mine, just never get round to it! Well Done on your Loss btw :) x Is your 3G sorted now? X

hey guys, sorry i have been so quiet! i have an infected blockage up my nose somewhere and have been wallowing in masses of self pity with such a sore head :( got to see the doctor today and got plenty of stuff to make me feel better! its starting to work already thank god!!

anyways, got to argos in the way home yestday and changed my slow cooker to the 3.5litre one which i think will be alot better for us! as i was supposed to be going out for dinner, drinks tonight i havent used it yet and now with this head on me im not sure i will go anywhere :(

if i do make it for dinner it will be a chicken kebab, which has chicken, veg salad so im guessing maybe 6 for chicken? 5 for pitta? then what about some chilli and garlic sauce yum yum yum yum lol if i ask for it on the side how will i know how many points i put on it?? suggestions please :)

hey guys, sorry i have been so quiet! i have an infected blockage up my nose somewhere and have been wallowing in masses of self pity with such a sore head :( got to see the doctor today and got plenty of stuff to make me feel better! its starting to work already thank god!!

anyways, got to argos in the way home yestday and changed my slow cooker to the 3.5litre one which i think will be alot better for us! as i was supposed to be going out for dinner, drinks tonight i havent used it yet and now with this head on me im not sure i will go anywhere :(

if i do make it for dinner it will be a chicken kebab, which has chicken, veg salad so im guessing maybe 6 for chicken? 5 for pitta? then what about some chilli and garlic sauce yum yum yum yum lol if i ask for it on the side how will i know how many points i put on it?? suggestions please :)

Sorry to hear you've been so poorly Caz :-( Glad to hear the 'stuff' is starting to work, Sinus Pain is just the worse :-(

6pp for Chicken sounds good

60g of Pitta is 4pp, my Kebab Hose uses 80g ones so I normally weigh it and feed 20g to the birds, 60g is quite enough for me!

Chilli Sauce is pretty much 0pp unless you eat vast amounts of it.

Garlic Sauce I'm not sure on, I know Garlic Mayo can be quite high? Garlic Ketchup at Asda is 5pp for 56g, not sure how much you would have?

Sorry I couldn't be more help, hope you enjoy it anyway! X

thanks serena! i might stay with chilli, and dip occasionally into garlic! i have 19 pp for it and not touched my weeklies yet so fingers crossed i wont do too much damage!

this headache pain is the most awful thing, its like brain freeze that doesnt subside! but i am on the winning side now :) anti biotics, nasal spray and pain killers happy bunny here now! roll on 4.45 till its the weekend!

i have no plans for the weekend so going to take it easy and fill up my wardrobes :) rock and roll! ha cx

Back