Crazy Caz and her food diary

Let's get this water show on the road! Lol!!! Cx

Attachments

• image-1494381871.jpg
    image-1494381871.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 34
Lol my day off for water today as its wi tonight I only have 1 litre today and I got to have drank it by midday but after wi I always drink 1-2 litres of water when I get home xx

lol, it def helps though in wi day! i always be so much more thirsty! think its cause i think about it more! good luck tonight! you will do fab as always :) cx

Thanks hun! oh it was a shock to me, i had three days off weight watchers in the three weeks between meetings, so must have been good enough the rest of the time! how did you get on? cx

Evening all! Tonight I'm def having an early night! I am tired :( my sister came round for dinner and made us home made potato wedges, chicken goujons, roasted veg served with chilli sauce! At 16pp it was massive and really tasty but that's me beat on points today which will help the bed early lol!

I drank 2litres of water in work today, then a couple of glasses of juice this evening so should be well on the way to flushing it all out lol!, cx

Evening all! Tonight I'm def having an early night! I am tired :( my sister came round for dinner and made us home made potato wedges, chicken goujons, roasted veg served with chilli sauce! At 16pp it was massive and really tasty but that's me beat on points today which will help the bed early lol!

I drank 2litres of water in work today, then a couple of glasses of juice this evening so should be well on the way to flushing it all out lol!, cx

hi caz, dinner sounds nice!
well done on the water consumption!!
im knackered again too! n got an headache coming on x

It must be all the excitement of yest getting back on track lol! I've kids in bath, soon as they are in bed I am jumping in too cx

Morning all,

I have had two glasses of water already, here at work armed with my 2l bottle lol! I'm feeling very bloated from it though? Take a few days to flush out? I'm also knackered.com :( for Belfast on Friday for my birthday so fingers crossed I get a good sleep tonight or tomorrow or I will be looking to go back to bed fri morning lol!! In saying that once we get there I am sure the fun will take over!!

Planning in wearing my Xmas dress which is one in my picture, any suggestions for shoe styles to go with it? Nothing too high as I will have to walk around in them, the ones I got Xmas eve for it are lovely but wore them on thurs to Derry with my skinny jeans which looked so cool but the blisters on my feet are just too fresh to even consider it lol!!!

Cx

Back