Crazy Caz and her food diary

Hey, i'm the same never notice anyone! i live in coleraine :)

waters still going down, feel like I am a waking water bottle lol!!!!! cx

well done with the water!!
i didnt feel bloated tbh when i started on mon, i just keep needing the loo!!

ooohhh Belfast how exciting, hope u have a lovely time!
wear something comfortable theres nothing worse than crippling shoes that spoil ur night lol x

Hey ladies, waxing done, tan half done toe nails painted and it's bedtime :) lol! Roll on fri! I can't wait now to get a days shopping minus a buggy and a 9yr old who counts the shops till we get back to the car! Lol cx

Hey ladies, waxing done, tan half done toe nails painted and it's bedtime :) lol! Roll on fri! I can't wait now to get a days shopping minus a buggy and a 9yr old who counts the shops till we get back to the car! Lol cx

Sounds wonderful. Here to sub :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Hun, it's wonderful what a bit of pampering can do! I feel fab lol! Got my nails done this morning, so just tan, pack and clean the house meh lol! Cx

Pampering complete! House work complete, kids washed and in bed complete! Lol!!! Roll on tomorrow, I think it's easier taking kids with you lol!!

Food wise today another good day, I've 5pp left so think I will have a wee vod and diet coke to get in the spirit :)

Cx

Pampering complete! House work complete, kids washed and in bed complete! Lol!!! Roll on tomorrow, I think it's easier taking kids with you lol!!

Food wise today another good day, I've 5pp left so think I will have a wee vod and diet coke to get in the spirit :)

Cx

hope u have a lovely time hun and enjoy every minute u deserve it :)

Apologies with lack of posting, I've been drunk for two days lol! Horrendously hungover today too, but it's ok fab fab weekend had by all! I don't want to go to work tomorrow :( cx

Apologies with lack of posting, I've been drunk for two days lol! Horrendously hungover today too, but it's ok fab fab weekend had by all! I don't want to go to work tomorrow :( cx

ahhh glad u had a great time!!!!
it is crap when uv really enjoyed a weekend but theres only a short time to suffer before back to work again! phone a sikky ;) lol

Aw man it's Monday I am so looking forward to Tuesday lol!!! What a weekend, fri consisted of drinking/shopping/pampering I was treated to my hair, eye brows and nails! We spent the afternoon drinking cocktails, then made bellinis in the hotel while getting ready then went out for dinner where I got a rump steak and pepper sauce it was absolutely gorgeous! Met friends from home who bought 6 bottles of fancy champagne so that ended our night right and pissed after midnight lol! Saturday was a breakfast bar till I managed to sort myself out enough to get dressed and get shopping! So stopped for lunch early and I had a ceaser salad, it was lovely all washed down with a couple of vodkas! Lol got train back home with a sneaky bottle of spiked diet coke lol! Then out for dinner again, mine was terrible! I got chicken fajitas! It was cold tasteless and had carrot, broccoli and cauliflower in it? Huh it was all soggy too but anyways! We all went back to mums and drank on! Oh Lordy it's no ww I need tonight but aa! Lol

Yesterday I shared a chip with my sister and had roast chicken dinner, it was all lovely! My food can't have done any damage but the drink certainly could yikes! Roll on wi meh lol

Hope everyone is well cx

thanks girls, it was fun and bit different! though after xmas and all i am very much looking forward to a quiet weekend at home with my girls! its just the tiredness today wait till the weekend i am sure i will come up with some madness! lol

im happy enough about weigh in, happy enough to take whatever damage it comes up with! and i have found myself craving water! lol thats only a week in now! well impressed :) cx

You sure did have a great weekend! Hope the scales are kind to you. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back