Crazy Caz and her food diary

Morning ladies, finally made it to my day off, kids dropped off so home again and just about to have a turkey rasher egg and toast sandwich! Then I'm going for a walk down the beach, think it's three miles to Barmouth and back so will try and do it as quick as I can! Then home washed dressed and walk over to ems school just to keep myself from spending money and gather up a few ap! Cx

ohhh how did ur walk go? x

Well the tide was well in so just walked around the town! It was lovely, hail wind rain!! Lol I actually had brain freeze so hot shower after sorted it all out! Then Sophie and me walked into town and over to ems school and home again! Just finished dinner and cleaning so feet up for ten before em and me go out to check another school open night out! Yawn it's almost fri though and I feel a lot better :) cx

Well the tide was well in so just walked around the town! It was lovely, hail wind rain!! Lol I actually had brain freeze so hot shower after sorted it all out! Then Sophie and me walked into town and over to ems school and home again! Just finished dinner and cleaning so feet up for ten before em and me go out to check another school open night out! Yawn it's almost fri though and I feel a lot better :) cx

wow busy busy but lots of walking :D shame about the weather!!!!!
yayy its friday!! x

Too right TGIF lol!! I can't wait to lie on tomorrow, though does that ever really happen with kids meh lol! Cx

Too right TGIF lol!! I can't wait to lie on tomorrow, though does that ever really happen with kids meh lol! Cx

it doesnt happen without kids for me either!!! silly built in alarm clock lol mad how in the week my alarm goes off n i could just nod back off, then the weekend i wake up at similar times and im literally wide awake! lol x

Lol well I am just waiting on em to finish her first gymnastics class, she's all excited so see what she's like after cause average age looked about 6! Then I'm home for a vod :) risotto currently on to eat once I get back too! Cx

Hey all, v quiet on here at the minute! I spent the weekend doing v little, well I went to ikea yest and got new bedroom furniture which I spent last night building! Looks great though and slowly but surely I'm getting each room finished!

I had a binge last night, so unlike me but I'm blaming the hangover and period, I wolfed at least half a bag of popcorn into me mindlessly and had a wispa lol! It's not horrendously bad like but still feel bit crap for doing it! Wi tonight, will be worried about this one cx

Fingers crossed! Sometimes I think you just need a wee blow out, I could have had a blow on a lot worse! Cx

thanks, i doubt ive pounds on like as it wasn't THAT bad, though while ive my period i feel pretty bloated! oh well no matter what it is i will take it and move on :)

Mum and dad are all set to try out another low fat curry tonight, no idea what it will be but at least it will be cooked and ready for when i get in from ww!

cx

Thai green curry tonight and it was amazeballs! Lol sts tonight which I am happy enough with, which means hopefully a good one next week! I'm back on track :) cx

Morning Ladies, i am def feeling more positive this morning, water has been purchased and points today have been planned!!

breakfast - cheese on toast 4pp, options 1pp
lunch - sandwich 3pp,
snacks - onion rings 2pp, time out 2pp
dinner spag bol - think its 15pp?? maybe not just as high will do it exactly later when preparing so i should have a couple left for maybe a caramel wafer and another options! tonight i am going to go to bed early with a book as i have had yet another crap nights sleep lol! i did take the ipad to bed and played far too many games of solitare lol! cx

Back