Crazy Caz and her food diary

Hey ladies, I had -3!! I thought I was so for it this week but it wasn't my ww it was all the other crap lol just a bad mood week!

I got asked to do a ww charity fashion show in oct! Think I will have my last 27lbs off by then? Damn right I will #on it like a car bonnet lol!!

Risotto at mums tonight, 14pp so home and had a wispa and onion rings that points done for today! Cx

Well done on such a fab weight loss keep up the good work! N congrats on getting asked to model at ww fashion show that is a great incentive to loose the final 27lb dinner sounds yum enjoy your wispa and onions rings x

Thanks! Oh they were lovely! Can't beat cadburys chocolate I think!! House tidied girls in bed I've got myself cosied up too with a book! Rock and roll :) lol cx

ahhh well done on the loss caz u are doin so well!
n a big wooop wooop with that offer! ul deffo lose that by then :)

Well done on your loss! Fantastic especially as you didn't think you'd done ok.
Mmmmm love Cadburys! Had a few quality street today. Just my favourite ones lol! Xxx

diary - 4 stone to loose the veggie way

I had a bad mood week last week, lol! which made me worry cause i was in such a bad mood to really notice what i was eating but must be on it still ok! well as i always think on ww good results breed more good results so i am defo back on track this week!

Anyone anything nie planned? cx

Hey welcome Welcome! good luck! seen you are off to a great start, nosey me but did you do simply filling or pp? cx

Hey welcome Welcome! good luck! seen you are off to a great start, nosey me but did you do simply filling or pp? cx

Its a long story lol. I did pp to get to target, did a mix of pp and simply filling to maintain for over a year, got pregnant for the third time, ate loads of bread to cope with sickness and now I'm back to pp again...phew, bet your glad you asked lol xx

Lol! That's a year all right! Congratulations on baby no 3! Your game :)

That's something I worry about already is maintaining! You manage ok then before pregnancy? I'm lighter now than I was when I got pregnant first time and my em will be ten next week! Yikes time flies, honestly though I feel better and def more confident than I have ever felt! Roll on goal, sounds silly but counting down is going to be my key to getting there, 27lbs to go cx

In all honesty I didn't find it too hard to maintain. Sure I had bad weeks but it all levelled out. You'll be grand when you get there because you'll be well used to your new way of eating if you know what I mean.
Waow a 10 year old! I'd say they are great company at that age. Mine are 6, 3 and 6 weeks (girl,boy,girl).

Em is great company, though theres a bit of cheek would hang out of her occasionally! apparently thats all going to get worse over the next few years lol! can't wait for high school, periods boyfriends!! agghhhhh lol!

my other daughter is 18months, i would love to squeeze her back down to 6 weeks :)

you'll have no bother getting back down to goal again, you hardly get a minute im sure! you any good tips for getting down? im already on the water train lol! not sure its making a big difference to my wl but def i think i look a lot fresher? cx

Em is great company, though theres a bit of cheek would hang out of her occasionally! apparently thats all going to get worse over the next few years lol! can't wait for high school, periods boyfriends!! agghhhhh lol!

my other daughter is 18months, i would love to squeeze her back down to 6 weeks :)

you'll have no bother getting back down to goal again, you hardly get a minute im sure! you any good tips for getting down? im already on the water train lol! not sure its making a big difference to my wl but def i think i look a lot fresher? cx

The only thing I'd say is use all your pp and your weeklies and maybe throw a bit of exercise into the mix. I never really got into the whole water thing. I know a few people studying nutrition and really it seems if you drink enough fluids and eat plenty of veg and water packed foods you don't need to force down 3ltrs of water....saying that it does help and I try and drink a litre or two. Think the best way to look at this plan is to just try every week and do your best. I had lots of weeks were I gained but more where I lost lol. Its much more liveable than the old plan.
Aww an 18month old. I love them at that age, very animated and on the go. I don't know if you'd want her to be 6weeks again at 4a.m lol, but they are extremely cute :D

Hey! All good thanks! I got my kitchen painted today and new light put up! I am loving it, finally starting to get things finished round the house :)

Walked the legs of myself today, I went out for three miles on my own this morning then I walked over to lift em from school think it's three miles there and back but that's a slow walk back lol!

Had a bacon sandwich this morning yum :), sandwich and quavers for lunch and chilli chicken wraps for dinner! I've a few pp left so maybe a wee time out this evening cx

Hi ladies! Hope everyone's having a nice Friday!!!

I'm for the Chinese for a take away tonight! Would love chicken balls fried rice, chips and curry sauce lol!!! But what I'm going to have has to be 21pp! Suggestions please cx

How much would that be? Mmmm My local Chinese does a special with half fried rice half chips two chicken balls peas and onions with a sauce of your choice, it's freakin awesome!

Anyhow, what about good old chicken chow mein, I'd say its not too high in pp

Back