Crazy Caz and her food diary

I have never in my adult life been a size 12! Its so exciting :) im lting here after a big cup of tea, pink and white and caramel wafer bar!

Might go get cosy in bed and read ny book for a while :)

I am going to attempt to give up cigs this week, has anyone any tips? Cx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I read a bit of a book few years ago, is that the one that talks about the thing on your shoulder? Cx

I read a bit of a book few years ago, is that the one that talks about the thing on your shoulder? Cx

I couldn't tell you sorry. Both my sisters and one of their husbands read the book and all said it was very good

i too am aiming to get off the fags again....
i tend to only smoke when ive had a drink really but ive deffo increased how many i smoke recently!!!

I smoke about 15 a day, think stopping rather than cutting down will be easier? Im for docs tomorrow to see about my last op so will ask for advise then :) feel so much better for doing ww this week so hopefully walking and pointing will be a distraction lol cx

I smoke about 15 a day, think stopping rather than cutting down will be easier? Im for docs tomorrow to see about my last op so will ask for advise then :) feel so much better for doing ww this week so hopefully walking and pointing will be a distraction lol cx

hmmmm someone i knew just quit and it made them bad, so cuttin down maybe an option first, i have got one of those electronic cigarettes that helped me last time but not sure if they're good for u now?
my uncle who had been smoking for 40 years asked doctor and he was given some type of tablet and he quit! now the smell of a fag makes him feel sick! so worth asking about x

I done tablets before stayed off them for about 6 months lol! No will power!

They are getting so rediculous in price, be tempted with ecig but see in the sun some granny blew up in hosp? Lol cx

I done tablets before stayed off them for about 6 months lol! No will power!

They are getting so rediculous in price, be tempted with ecig but see in the sun some granny blew up in hosp? Lol cx

hasnt effected me lol, liquids are cheap and kept me off them til it broke then i started smokin again, replaced it n never bothered with it again lol x

1.5lbs down tonight! Woohoo finally in the twelves! So thinking im going back to vodka lol!

Just had pork chops, potatoes and veg at mums, so glad they are at home to have food on the table after meetings!

I got this tonight, thought id share as its put me right off the temptation lol

Attachments

• 1397500170493.jpg
    1397500170493.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 76
1.5lbs down tonight! Woohoo finally in the twelves! So thinking im going back to vodka lol!

Just had pork chops, potatoes and veg at mums, so glad they are at home to have food on the table after meetings!

I got this tonight, thought id share as its put me right off the temptation lol

Well done you :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have never in my adult life been a size 12! Its so exciting :) im lting here after a big cup of tea, pink and white and caramel wafer bar!

Might go get cosy in bed and read ny book for a while :)

I am going to attempt to give up cigs this week, has anyone any tips? Cx

Electronic cigatettes are a God send

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies! Day off with no plans, been to docs and got smoking tablets :)

Think i will take girls a walk just chill out cx

Thanks ladies! Day off with no plans, been to docs and got smoking tablets :)

Think i will take girls a walk just chill out cx

hope youv had a lovely day :)
well done on getting the tabs! they are expensive but so are fags eh?? lol
x

Got them free on prescription :)

Had a lovely day just taking it easy, went for a walk and tidied again! Just finished risotto dinner :) this is my last four day week though with easter holifays and may day it wont be too bad cx

Got them free on prescription :)

Had a lovely day just taking it easy, went for a walk and tidied again! Just finished risotto dinner :) this is my last four day week though with easter holifays and may day it wont be too bad cx

even better then!! ;)
sounds like a lovely day

Back