Crazy Caz and her food diary

Evening all! Hope everyone is good :)

I am feeling a lot better today, dinner of home made oven chips and iceland southern fried chicken in the oven while doing ten loads of laundry! Em the wee sole isnt much better so another night chilling out and early to bed should see her right! Fingers crossed as im planning a primani trip to cheer us up :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I stopped in the shop on way home from work and got her chicken soup and crusty! She's only fit to want it now, so fingers crossed that's her well on the mend! When the kids are sick you feel so bad for them cx

So woke at 6.30 huh?! Sophie up at 7 and emily up at 7.30 a new girl! So house cleaned all washed fed and dressed! Just waiting on my sis to come then heading off to primark! Its crap our nearest one is 45mins away but maybe not a bad thing!

Just had beans and toast for brunch, going to make curry tonight with a wee or big vod :)

So woke at 6.30 huh?! Sophie up at 7 and emily up at 7.30 a new girl! So house cleaned all washed fed and dressed! Just waiting on my sis to come then heading off to primark! Its crap our nearest one is 45mins away but maybe not a bad thing!

Just had beans and toast for brunch, going to make curry tonight with a wee or big vod :)

ahhh enjoy ur trip to primarni! love it :D i get paid in 2 days and actually thinking about my next visit ;)
glad ur all feelin better now!
our evenings pretty much sound the same im also making a curry and will be having a vodka or 2 or few ha..
x

Primark was disaster for me, and kids! Got lighter jammies for us all and new underwear for em!

Fell into my tattoist while i was up there lol

Just home and thrown together curry, is it too early for a wee drink? Cx

Attachments

• 1398530480832.jpg
    1398530480832.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 34
Here to follow :)

Love the tattoo! I really want one on my foot.. got a stomach one to get first though (my tattoo list is huge lol) x

Hey lisa! Have you any yet? They are so addictive :) cx

Hey lisa! Have you any yet? They are so addictive :) cx

Yes! I have 3.. a large one on my thigh, on my finger and one above my bellybutton. They are so addictive... I already have my next 3 planned lol x

It was so painfull I actually think ive more frown lines from the wincing lol! 45mins and it was over though, so all good now :)

Two vods later and all forgotten ha cx

lmao love that u fell into ur tatooist ;)
also love the tattoo though!!
and i agree, never to early for a drink!

lmao love that u fell into ur tatooist ;)
also love the tattoo though!!
and i agree, never to early for a drink!

..well a glass of wine with breakfast might be pushing it lol.

Have fun at work today x

Back