Crazy Caz and her food diary

I got a dominos last night ... A huge feast ate a ridiculous amount too so I feel bloated and fat today :( im still burping it too lol I've had such a lovely day off! Up with the birds this morning, been pottering in the garden all day qnd even built the kids trampoline! Currently lying on a bean bag on my new decking as ive no garden furniture yet lol! So only had breakfast at one, bran flakes so still not hungry to think of dinner yet! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmmmmm Dominos! Which one did you have? I've not had one in MONTHS! Productive day by the sounds of it too. X

Miss you Caz! X

Ok so weekend was **** lol!!!!! Even yesterday oops but new week now!

I'm having tea and bran flakes for breakfast, I am calling all minis to help get back on track!! I also need to try and stay off the vod :( lol cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dominos! Ordered two large pizza American feast and pepperoni passion with chicken wings garlic bread and brownies - me and my sis ate least half of it while em and her friends finished it on sat lol disaster cx

Ok so weekend was **** lol!!!!! Even yesterday oops but new week now! I'm having tea and bran flakes for breakfast, I am calling all minis to help get back on track!! I also need to try and stay off the vod :( lol cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today is a new day :) Draw a line under it and crack on (or I will crack the whip!) x

Oh dominos! Ordered two large pizza American feast and pepperoni passion with chicken wings garlic bread and brownies - me and my sis ate least half of it while em and her friends finished it on sat lol disaster cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That sounds soooooo good! I'm planning a Dominos with the Popsicle on Saturday to watch BGT Final. X

Hope your Tuesday is going well x

Today's a good day! Feeling a lot brighter / not hungover still lol! Just been out on usual lunch walk, just had turkey sandwich! Planning to spring clean house and garden tonight as I'm getting out to the boot camp tomorrow night! It was tight going last week but you def feel better after!

cx

Today's a good day! Feeling a lot brighter / not hungover still lol! Just been out on usual lunch walk, just had turkey sandwich! Planning to spring clean house and garden tonight as I'm getting out to the boot camp tomorrow night! It was tight going last week but you def feel better after!

cx

Oooooo Boot Camp! That sounds strenuous!!!! Aren't u good doing spring cleaning AND gardening, i prefer to sit on minis ;-) x

Lol oh Serena it's a long time between now and then! We will see if I can get it all squeezed in! Think all this sitting on my bum is making me lazy even ny attitudes got lazy cx

Lol oh Serena it's a long time between now and then! We will see if I can get it all squeezed in! Think all this sitting on my bum is making me lazy even ny attitudes got lazy cx

I'm in the Lazy Club too ;-) x

Ok so weekend was **** lol!!!!! Even yesterday oops but new week now!

I'm having tea and bran flakes for breakfast, I am calling all minis to help get back on track!! I also need to try and stay off the vod :( lol cx

i used to look forward to comin home from a stressful day at work and having a few voddys before my tea!!
but i havent touched alcohol or a fag now for 34 days and im rather proud of myself :)

Aw shez I mind it myself, It used to frustrate the life outta me ha!!!

Being very productive tonight selling old clothes on ebay! Anyone ever try it?

Had turkey tacos for dinner, if I'd have realised 125g was 7 pp I wouldn't have bought it grrr lol cx

Aw shez I mind it myself, It used to frustrate the life outta me ha!!! Being very productive tonight selling old clothes on ebay! Anyone ever try it? Had turkey tacos for dinner, if I'd have realised 125g was 7 pp I wouldn't have bought it grrr lol cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What have u listed so far??? Hope u make lots of £s for lots of new clothes :) x

Aw shez I mind it myself, It used to frustrate the life outta me ha!!!

Being very productive tonight selling old clothes on ebay! Anyone ever try it?

Had turkey tacos for dinner, if I'd have realised 125g was 7 pp I wouldn't have bought it grrr lol cx

iv thought about puttin my clothes etc on ebay rather than do a carboot with them as some things have still got tags on and at carboots they want things for next to nothin!!!!
but its the time n effort u hav to put into posting etc lol! seems like too much hard work..
how much do u have to pay ebay to sell items? x

Hey ladies all on! Fingers crossed it's free for 20 listing a month lol so thought if give it a go! And I'm taking a trip to primani come sun ha cx

Hey ladies all on! Fingers crossed it's free for 20 listing a month lol so thought if give it a go! And I'm taking a trip to primani come sun ha cx

i went fri!!! had some nice tops again :)

Hey ladies all on! Fingers crossed it's free for 20 listing a month lol so thought if give it a go! And I'm taking a trip to primani come sun ha cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've got some lovely Primarni Striped Vests! I had to buy one in each colour so I had the set! Lol! X

Lol thats my plan! Lots of vests, got some clothes on ebay and found a denim skirt in tesco! Hol shopping complete then, getting so excited as only 2 weeks on sat cx

Back