Crazy Caz and her food diary

Lol thats my plan! Lots of vests, got some clothes on ebay and found a denim skirt in tesco! Hol shopping complete then, getting so excited as only 2 weeks on sat cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Where are u off to Caz? X

Going to spain to mum and dads apartment! We're even going up to benidorm for two nights, really looking forward to getting away! To some sunshine :) cx

Going to spain to mum and dads apartment! We're even going up to benidorm for two nights, really looking forward to getting away! To some sunshine :) cx

Awwwwww that sounds so good :) definitely need a new holiday wardrobe for that then!!!! Did u sleep well? Hope u have a good Wednesday x

Morning hun, I never got over to sleep till after midnight so I woke with super glue in my eyes lol! Just pulled into work, here's to another good day! :)

Morning hun, I never got over to sleep till after midnight so I woke with super glue in my eyes lol! Just pulled into work, here's to another good day! :)

Have a good one x

Dinner tonight was roasted veg, salad, chilli sauce potatoes, and chicken! Just sitting down after boot camp exercise class! I am so ready for sleep lol cx

Dinner tonight was roasted veg, salad, chilli sauce potatoes, and chicken! Just sitting down after boot camp exercise class! I am so ready for sleep lol cx

How was boot camp? Chilli Sauce Potatoes sound yummy! X

Lol it was baby potatoes with some chilli sauce on the side! Lol not that exciting but tasty anyway cx

My snacks cx

Attachments

• image-3349363467.jpg
    image-3349363467.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 27
Hey lovely ladies! Just grabbing lunch, another good day so far :) planning curry for dinner :) will have 17 left so curry 14 then 1pp for two cups of tea and maybe a wafer bar for bed!

Does anyone ever get really tired when dieting? I went for blood tests yest at tge docs who suspects im anemic which has made me wonder about foods with iron and vitamin rich cx

Hey lovely ladies! Just grabbing lunch, another good day so far :) planning curry for dinner :) will have 17 left so curry 14 then 1pp for two cups of tea and maybe a wafer bar for bed! Does anyone ever get really tired when dieting? I went for blood tests yest at tge docs who suspects im anemic which has made me wonder about foods with iron and vitamin rich cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Caz! Do you make your Curry? I actually find I sleep better when following WW, I only get a small amount of hours but what I do get is better sleep if that makes sense! Hope your Thursday has been good x

Hey Hun just sitting down to it now and it's yum :) good day done, not should be good till bed time! Especially with amount of dinner I'm eating lol cx

Hey Hun just sitting down to it now and it's yum :) good day done, not should be good till bed time! Especially with amount of dinner I'm eating lol cx

Do we get a pic? X

Oh I was so busy eating/wolfing it in I never thought ha! Was tasty but busted now least it's proper low pp :)

Oh I was so busy eating/wolfing it in I never thought ha! Was tasty but busted now least it's proper low pp :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was it homemade?x

Yeah made a big pot and threw a tonne of veg in! I love it cause you can eat so much but I lay on my bum all evening I was so full! Just got into bed thinking about all the things I should have done instead oops lol! Oh well soaps are caught up ha!

Good day, roll on tomorrow cx

Yeah made a big pot and threw a tonne of veg in! I love it cause you can eat so much but I lay on my bum all evening I was so full! Just got into bed thinking about all the things I should have done instead oops lol! Oh well soaps are caught up ha! Good day, roll on tomorrow cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Friday Caz :) Hope u slept well. X

Morning Hun, slept well after putting the phone away after twelve! Lol I've a suduko app, it's soooo addictive! Have to keep going till I win lol

Just getting breakfast, usual tea and bran flakes, lunch be usual and got yogurts again in supermarket last night so will have one with lunch! Leaves 16pp for dinner and treats :) unsure what to have yet, decisions decisions lol hope you get on ok today cx

Back