Crazy Caz and her food diary

Morning Hun, slept well after putting the phone away after twelve! Lol I've a suduko app, it's soooo addictive! Have to keep going till I win lol Just getting breakfast, usual tea and bran flakes, lunch be usual and got yogurts again in supermarket last night so will have one with lunch! Leaves 16pp for dinner and treats :) unsure what to have yet, decisions decisions lol hope you get on ok today cx

That's Caz :) Your day sounds good, hope u find some yummy bits with your 16pp! X

Morming everyone had a lovely evening yest, went out for dinner with my sis and sophie and em. I had steak salad chips pepper sauce lol BUT as I don't use weeklies and still haven't had a drink it would be ok??? Cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Also wemt to the park, went a wee dander ended up in b&m at 8.44 and got compost and solar lights lol came home and planted my three plants and put up lights! Garden almost finished :)
I waiting till dark and took a pic ha ha cx

Attachments

• 1402119237059.jpg
    1402119237059.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 23
i need some new solar lights! looked in b n m yesterday but ive had most of them before lol i like the chunky ones in asda - may get them!
i also bought 3 new lillies and potted them :) but theres a killer lilly beetle its red and horrible and its eats them away and found 2 on them last night :(

Morming everyone had a lovely evening yest, went out for dinner with my sis and sophie and em. I had steak salad chips pepper sauce lol BUT as I don't use weeklies and still haven't had a drink it would be ok??? Cx

Your meal sounds yum! Very restrained with no starter or pud either!!!! I'm sure your weeklies would more than cover it too x

Also wemt to the park, went a wee dander ended up in b&m at 8.44 and got compost and solar lights lol came home and planted my three plants and put up lights! Garden almost finished :)
I waiting till dark and took a pic ha ha cx

Garden looks fab! We are getting B&M near me soon x

I think they are class also can you tell I've never had them before lol!! Even the fairy lights are solar powered!

I have just spent past two hours queuing in the rain to get em registered for council summer scheme - horse riding! Third year I've spent trying and finally got it yay!!! It's £30 for a week in the summer so it's so cheap for horse riding!

Anyway at work not cold wet amd tired grrrrrr cx

I think they are class also can you tell I've never had them before lol!! Even the fairy lights are solar powered!

I have just spent past two hours queuing in the rain to get em registered for council summer scheme - horse riding! Third year I've spent trying and finally got it yay!!! It's £30 for a week in the summer so it's so cheap for horse riding!

Anyway at work not cold wet amd tired grrrrrr cx

i had some when we first move in last year and loved them - but they didnt last very long!

ahhh glad u got it after waitin in the rain!!!! its a vile day isnt it x

Well for 89p each if they last the summer and I still like them I might get better ones :) In b&m they've loads of stuff to put on the fences think they are bit tacky but still tempted then thinking is that just cause everything's cheap in b&m it makes you think you need it?

Just finishing work here then im for the gym for an hr before going home to climb into the sofa cx

I can't wait till we have our B&M bargains! It's such a good shop! Our council doesn't do any summer schemes, they are rubbish! Are u watching the BGT final tonight? X

Morming ladies! What a lovely day outside! Kids up at the crack on dawn, house cleaned now to get myself cleaned for a trip to primani! Cx

Morming ladies! What a lovely day outside! Kids up at the crack on dawn, house cleaned now to get myself cleaned for a trip to primani! Cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I expect a fashion show of your Primarni Purchases! Have a fab day. X

Morming ladies! What a lovely day outside! Kids up at the crack on dawn, house cleaned now to get myself cleaned for a trip to primani! Cx

ohhhh primarni :D wel jel
enjoy!!! hope u buy lots of lovely things

Evening all! Primani was a 2hr experience! I even went for a smoke break ha! I got two shirts, cropped jeans two sunglasses pants socks and bobbles lol so not a great hol shop for me! I did get a short play suit thing which I'm going to wear as jammies when I'm away! Em who needed no more got vest, denim shorts, dress and tankini! Sophie got shirts and leggings! All above for £58.55! Bargain

We weren't home till near 7, put made chicken dinner with baby potatoes, broccoli, turnip and carrot mashed, mushrooms and a chicken fillet! It was sooo tasty and I'd say max10 pp so I've 6pp left ... Cx

Oh and I ate a mcdonalds chicken nugget just one and a new crisp chip again just one so pp that at two?? And got ww tortilla crisps in £1 world so had them lol cx

Evening all! Primani was a 2hr experience! I even went for a smoke break ha! I got two shirts, cropped jeans two sunglasses pants socks and bobbles lol so not a great hol shop for me! I did get a short play suit thing which I'm going to wear as jammies when I'm away! Em who needed no more got vest, denim shorts, dress and tankini! Sophie got shirts and leggings! All above for £58.55! Bargain We weren't home till near 7, put made chicken dinner with baby potatoes, broccoli, turnip and carrot mashed, mushrooms and a chicken fillet! It was sooo tasty and I'd say max10 pp so I've 6pp left ... Cx

That's definitely a bargain shop! What's the play suit like? I always look at those but never actually buy one! Go you for coming home and cooking chicken dinner, that's dedication to the plan! X

Oh and I ate a mcdonalds chicken nugget just one and a new crisp chip again just one so pp that at two?? And got ww tortilla crisps in £1 world so had them lol cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think 2pp for those 2 things is probably a bit much but maybe to be on the safe side? Were the tortillas yummy? X

I'd budgeted 2pp so happy enough! I'm going to have another bag of them now lol just had pink and white, tea, ww crisps and French fries crisps so there's my 6pp used :) then I'm for jumping into bed watch some tv before sleep! I can't believe it's sun night already!

Play suit thing was just an idea after I seen a jammies version for £10 then seen this one in clothes section for £5 ha! Cx

Attachments

• image-1659168877.jpg
    image-1659168877.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 21
  • image-30337765.jpg
    image-30337765.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image-829963557.jpg
    image-829963557.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 20
I'd budgeted 2pp so happy enough! I'm going to have another bag of them now lol just had pink and white, tea, ww crisps and French fries crisps so there's my 6pp used :) then I'm for jumping into bed watch some tv before sleep! I can't believe it's sun night already! Play suit thing was just an idea after I seen a jammies version for £10 then seen this one in clothes section for £5 ha! Cx

Love that playsuit! The colour is very pretty! X PS-Great use of your 6pp! X

Back