Crazy Caz and her food diary

love primarni <3

uve had some good bargains then!!!
love the playsuit :)
i need to go again next pay day!
i only need some sandals and a couple of bigish vest tops to wear during day n i think my holiday clothes are complete :) x

1WEEK 6DAYS wooooohooooooooo!!! Lol excited much :)

Had a lovely day out with the girls, in fact had a really nice weekend too! Some weekends fly by and you get nothing done but this weekend has been lovely cx

1WEEK 6DAYS wooooohooooooooo!!! Lol excited much :)

Had a lovely day out with the girls, in fact had a really nice weekend too! Some weekends fly by and you get nothing done but this weekend has been lovely cx

every weekend flys by :( wait so long for them and zoom... gone!
cant believe its monday again! booo

I've a load do work to do tomorrow too grrr I hate thinking about work when your not there! Will get it done ASAP in morning then it be out of the road! AND I've wi tomorrow! As much as this weeks been great bar fri dinner out the week before was horrendous cx

1WEEK 6DAYS wooooohooooooooo!!! Lol excited much :) Had a lovely day out with the girls, in fact had a really nice weekend too! Some weekends fly by and you get nothing done but this weekend has been lovely cx

I didn't realise it was sooooooooo close you lucky duck :D

I can't believe its WI Eve for you Caz, that comes round quicker every week! X

I know :( I've lost no weight in so long but now your back and gee'd us all up again we will be better loses next week cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know :( I've lost no weight in so long but now your back and gee'd us all up again we will be better loses next week cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Minis is starting to liven right back up again ;-) x

Evening everyone :) wi was a nice -2 lb surprise so now 1 lb off 5stone woohooo Serena you are def my keys to 1 lb next week ;)

As mum and dad are away im very hungrily making chilli chicken wraps with gurney hungry kids grrrr cx

Evening everyone :) wi was a nice -2 lb surprise so now 1 lb off 5stone woohooo Serena you are def my keys to 1 lb next week ;) As mum and dad are away im very hungrily making chilli chicken wraps with gurney hungry kids grrrr cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG Caz! I'm sooooooooo proud of you! 2lbs is AMAZING and I bet it made resisting McDs even more special! I'm here for you, you can do that 1lb! Go Caz, Go Caz Go Go Go! X

Very relieved! I've always said success brings success so now the numbers are finally falling I feel so much better about it! 20 lbs to goal :)

Ok I ate my dinner in record time and can now just about breathe im so full! Oops get these kids to bed then big cup of tea and a caramel wafer and bag of ww nachos cx

Yummy (and well deserved) Treats for you! Hope u enjoy them x PS-Success comes as you work hard and soooooo deserve it! X

Well ladies just polished off my 1pp dinner of burgers homemade and chips again homemade!

Burgers were extra lean mince, diced onion, diced Carrott, fry lite, salt pepper, chilli powder and garlic AND wochester sauce! Just bound it all together and split into four so 4pp fpr the two burgers which after taking the time to take a picture you can't even see my lovely burgers lol! 4pp for treat try tonight cx

Attachments

• 1402422837489.jpg
    1402422837489.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 23
Back