Crazy Caz and her food diary

Well ladies just polished off my 1pp dinner of burgers homemade and chips again homemade! Burgers were extra lean mince, diced onion, diced Carrott, fry lite, salt pepper, chilli powder and garlic AND wochester sauce! Just bound it all together and split into four so 4pp fpr the two burgers which after taking the time to take a picture you can't even see my lovely burgers lol! 4pp for treat try tonight cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks Yum Caz! Well Done you for making it from scratch! What's gonna make it onto the treat tray? X

I got strawberries in supermarket, big cup of tea, caramel wafer and nacho crisps lol RANDOM selection, I've pink and whites but nothing else 1pp in cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I got strawberries in supermarket, big cup of tea, caramel wafer and nacho crisps lol RANDOM selection, I've pink and whites but nothing else 1pp in cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1pp is a really hard one!mige only found Jaffa Cake, Rich Tea, Meringue Nest and Pink Wafer so far!mx

Have none of the above so original random combo it is lol cx

Have none of the above so original random combo it is lol cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bet u still enjoy it! TT rocks! X

Tt rocks, even without a tray cx

Attachments

• 1402426738094.jpg
    1402426738094.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 26
Morning Hun, I did actually thanks, it's a lovely warm morning here today :) sun is out, hope it stays the day too, though can get lost this evening as boot camp hall has no air con lol cx

Morning Hun, I did actually thanks, it's a lovely warm morning here today :) sun is out, hope it stays the day too, though can get lost this evening as boot camp hall has no air con lol cx

You'll definitely be melting away that lard lol (I love Steve Miller and his motivational phrases lol) x

Whos Steve Miller? He sounds fun ... ha! This a trainer? Cx

Whos Steve Miller? He sounds fun ... ha! This a trainer? Cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

He presents Fat Families on Sky? He used to be big himself and lost weight and now coaches others to do the same! X

Oh I've not seen that before, sounds like one for the planner ha!

I'm in a bad mood today, for no apparent reason, will box it out at boot camp tonight! It's warm and muggy here with lots of cloud grrr cx

Oh I've not seen that before, sounds like one for the planner ha! I'm in a bad mood today, for no apparent reason, will box it out at boot camp tonight! It's warm and muggy here with lots of cloud grrr cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think it repeats at random times so might be able to catch it? I feel sorry for the boxing pads tonight! X

It sure did thanks, another good nights bootcamp done :) I HATE it at the time but, though quite into the boxing bit so might look into a boxing class after hols. Currently look like I've just had a shower ha! Kettles on, so treat tray tonight is a pink and white, caramel wafer cup of tea and maybe some more strawberries :)

Oh dinner tonight was another random, pittas with chicken lettuce and tomato with a little chilli sauce with a stir fry veg side lol! My sis lifted a load of reduced stuff when she finished work, manager in tesco cx

It sure did thanks, another good nights bootcamp done :) I HATE it at the time but, though quite into the boxing bit so might look into a boxing class after hols. Currently look like I've just had a shower ha! Kettles on, so treat tray tonight is a pink and white, caramel wafer cup of tea and maybe some more strawberries :) Oh dinner tonight was another random, pittas with chicken lettuce and tomato with a little chilli sauce with a stir fry veg side lol! My sis lifted a load of reduced stuff when she finished work, manager in tesco cx

Yey for Reductions! I used to know someone who worked for Sainsburys, they got all the best reductions! Hope you're not too Achey today and have a good Thursday x

I'm good so far this morning, I'm finding I'm not feeling it after a wed but feeling it more after the gym on a sat! Nice. Sunny morning here, hope it keeps up as I've 3 tonne of soil coming this evening for my garden which needs moved yikes :( sometimes a man sounds useful lol

Food today so far is the same with 17pp left for dinner, might make wraps chicken and salad:) cx

I'm good so far this morning, I'm finding I'm not feeling it after a wed but feeling it more after the gym on a sat! Nice. Sunny morning here, hope it keeps up as I've 3 tonne of soil coming this evening for my garden which needs moved yikes :( sometimes a man sounds useful lol

Food today so far is the same with 17pp left for dinner, might make wraps chicken and salad:) cx

But the rest of the time a man sounds like a pain ;-) I feel a TT coming on!!! X

Back