Crazy Caz and her food diary

Lol def, dinner be about 12 so 5 pp warrants a pink and white, nachos, wafer bar cup of tea AND left over strawberries :)

Weather's turned here, just started raining but I've my walk done and stuck in the office anyways! Hope it dries up for my soil coming tonight! Cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol def, dinner be about 12 so 5 pp warrants a pink and white, nachos, wafer bar cup of tea AND left over strawberries :) Weather's turned here, just started raining but I've my walk done and stuck in the office anyways! Hope it dries up for my soil coming tonight! Cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers Crossed! It's still super sunny here, Poppy been playing out in the garden since we got home! X

Soil delivered and so far dry! Dinner on then get wheelbarrow out! It's loads of veg chicken and pittas again boring lol cx

Soil delivered and so far dry! Dinner on then get wheelbarrow out! It's loads of veg chicken and pittas again boring lol cx

Don't get confused and put dinner in the wheelbarrow and soil in the oven ;-) x

Lol just about to get stuck in! I got the asda coleslaw mix tgat you add your own si went with lettuce and coleslaw mix and split 17 of mayo between then then added chicken fajita mix it was lovely though mega full not to start digging!! Lol cx

Lol just about to get stuck in! I got the asda coleslaw mix tgat you add your own si went with lettuce and coleslaw mix and split 17 of mayo between then then added chicken fajita mix it was lovely though mega full not to start digging!! Lol cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds yummy! I've bought that mix before, so handy! Good Luck with digging. X

It sure is wooohoooo! I'm taking a break, I got three tonne of soil and if there's half left to shift that's it! Think two more Barrow fulls and I'm packing it in for the night, dripping in sweat and hands proper blistered :(

It sure is wooohoooo! I'm taking a break, I got three tonne of soil and if there's half left to shift that's it! Think two more Barrow fulls and I'm packing it in for the night, dripping in sweat and hands proper blistered :( Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Imagine the AP u earned! You'll sleep well tonight! X

The want to get it done over took and I've the driveway cleared! Now there's plenty of dirt to sweep up but it can wait! Cup of tea for me after q quick shower pink and white and nachos for me! Cx

The want to get it done over took and I've the driveway cleared! Now there's plenty of dirt to sweep up but it can wait! Cup of tea for me after q quick shower pink and white and nachos for me! Cx

Well Earned I say! Enjoyyyyyyy! X

This could be fun trying to brush my teeth and shower, could be a hair up day lol cx

This could be fun trying to brush my teeth and shower, could be a hair up day lol cx

Are u in pain?!? X

I'm not too bad, shoulders bit tight, it's the sore hands in the hot water ouch! But I'm showered dressed and hair down lol so I will survive ha

Lovely sunny day here so far, fingers crossed for the weekend cx

Lunch at home today 5 pp :)

Girls both had to come home sick, long 1 hrs work this morning, got em home first and cleaned house when sophies childminder rang to say she's sick too! We're Cosy on the sofa and I'm going to get my hair done with unexpected day off! My sis finishes at two so shes going to watch kids! I'm going for proper chop, nervous . com cx

Attachments

• 1402661383311.jpg
    1402661383311.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 41
Oh I know, I'm useless at being sick lol also mum and dad are away at tge min, my sis goes on hols sun so I'd have no help with girls! Might have to try a vod tonight to wash out any bacteria ha ha!

Em is fast asleep and sophies just had a sleep so very relaxing day so far :)

Hopefully it a bug that just needs sleeping off. Your lucky it not happening this time nxt week b4 the Holidays! Any old excuse for a vodka :)

I expect a photo of the hair Caz! Are u keeping the colour the same? How are the girls? X

Back