Crazy Caz and her food diary

If its not I will be disappointed but same time if I don't get it I will get it after holidays! Which is in 6 sleeps woohooo lol getting so excited now especially with the nice weather here cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I going to be keeping my eyes, legs, arms and fingers crossed for you tomorrow night ;-) Which trainers did you get? What happened to the old ones? Did they shrink when you washed and dried them? X

You'll see me coming in these! Lol got them in sports pro shop, I even got a new tshirt to wear to the gym that's proper exercise stuff so hopefully not look as sweaty? Got tge two for £39 which thought was v reasonable!

Fingers crossed, though it's hard to know! I hsvent had great losses recently but I've been doing it 95% better past two weeks so we will see! Cx

That so didn't work and I've just came upstairs so will show you a pic tomorrow! How lazy am I!cx

You'll see me coming in these! Lol got them in sports pro shop, I even got a new tshirt to wear to the gym that's proper exercise stuff so hopefully not look as sweaty? Got tge two for £39 which thought was v reasonable! Fingers crossed, though it's hard to know! I hsvent had great losses recently but I've been doing it 95% better past two weeks so we will see! Cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They sound lovely and great price too :) I've kept all my gym gear in case I ever go back to the gym! X PS- You've done better since I came back eh ;-) I best not leave again lol x

That so didn't work and I've just came upstairs so will show you a pic tomorrow! How lazy am I!cx

Look forward to it tomorrow do:) x

My other trainers were nikes I'd got in America two years ago, they were nowhere near as comfy as these!the will be packed in the case too :) doing way better so don't you dare go anywhere! Cx

My other trainers were nikes I'd got in America two years ago, they were nowhere near as comfy as these!the will be packed in the case too :) doing way better so don't you dare go anywhere! Cx

I'm staying put! Need to update my diary but keep getting distracted with other diaries lol x

Morning! 5 sleeps yay!! Just to get wi over with :eek:

Morning! 5 sleeps yay!! Just to get wi over with :eek: Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers, Eyes, Legs and Arms are crossed! Don't keep me waiting too long tonight ;-) x

Im nervous, can't change it now so what will be will be cx

Im nervous, can't change it now so what will be will be cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've got a feeling that you're gonna do just fine...or maybe that's wind lol x

-1.5lbs that is all :eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Told you to trust Aunty Serena didn't I !

Whoop Whoop!

Go Caz Go Caz! Go Go Go!

Sssoooooooooo proud of you sweetie! Onwards to your holiday! X

Well pleased, sharing pepperoni pizza with salad for tea and a peanut chunky for after, don't normally go so over but I am celebrating! Funny how its with food :rolleyes:

Well pleased, sharing pepperoni pizza with salad for tea and a peanut chunky for after, don't normally go so over but I am celebrating! Funny how its with food :rolleyes: Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmmmmm Peanut Chunky! Lost my concentration at the mention of that ;-) x

Back