Crazy Caz and her food diary

Ok bar packing list is done!! Wonderful what a bit of pressure does!

Just getting sophie into bed then I'd love a big vod, tea will have to do :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nope none in! Not a bad thing really though, I'd say I will partake plenty in espana! 4 sleeps :) and were packed with airport outfits ready! Go me cx

Flight is at 10.40, airport about an hr away so thinking leave here half seven to give plenty of time to get there and get parked etc, with the kids buggy suitcases on my own! Get in checked in and go to the BAR on my own with two kids lol maybe not ...

Wow! You sound like You have it all planned out Caz! You Go Girl! Are u at work today? X

Morning hun, yes work again today :( lol o could do with a holiday 3 SLEEPS lol!

Cx

Morning hun, yes work again today :( lol o could do with a holiday 3 SLEEPS lol! Cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol! Do u finish work tomorrow? X

Working till 4.45 on fri :mad:

Just left my friend doing my grass in the garden soo excited to get home to see it! Would like to be off to perv at him doing it cause he is gorgeous lol!

Bootcamp is my plan this evening, least no great pressure to get loads of stuff done cause we are pretty much good to go! Roll on sat cx

Working till 4.45 on fri :mad: Just left my friend doing my grass in the garden soo excited to get home to see it! Would like to be off to perv at him doing it cause he is gorgeous lol! Bootcamp is my plan this evening, least no great pressure to get loads of stuff done cause we are pretty much good to go! Roll on sat cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did u go to Bootcamp? How is the grass looking (and the hunk lol) x

Hey ladies the hunk is gorgeous really lovely and been flat out flirty all day lol watch this space! Grass is amazing too,

Bootcamp was awful, lol suppose it's not supposed to be nice! I could have went a boke after

On a plus two days at work to go AND 3 sleeps yay cx

70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

Attachments

• 1403124217408.jpg
    1403124217408.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 38
Hey ladies the hunk is gorgeous really lovely and been flat out flirty all day lol watch this space! Grass is amazing too, Bootcamp was awful, lol suppose it's not supposed to be nice! I could have went a boke after On a plus two days at work to go AND 3 sleeps yay cx 70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

I expect positive news re hunk ;-) Grass looks fab, my grass has more weeds than it has grass! X

This is 'elite' grass turf so should be no weeds for this year I hope! How handy to just lay it and really reasonably priced suppose cheaper as I got it put down for nothing ;)

Today's plan is to struggle through to 4.45 as im in holiday mode so really can't be bothered home dinner then my friend is coming over to wax my bikini ready then another friends coming over so I can do her eyebrows and eyelash tint as she's going on hols and we're meeting up in benidorm! Then as it's holiday mode might partake in a vod or five!

2 SLEEPS LOL CX

This is 'elite' grass turf so should be no weeds for this year I hope! How handy to just lay it and really reasonably priced suppose cheaper as I got it put down for nothing ;) Today's plan is to struggle through to 4.45 as im in holiday mode so really can't be bothered home dinner then my friend is coming over to wax my bikini ready then another friends coming over so I can do her eyebrows and eyelash tint as she's going on hols and we're meeting up in benidorm! Then as it's holiday mode might partake in a vod or five! 2 SLEEPS LOL CX 70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

How cool to meet up with a friend in Benidorm! You're brave getting your bikini line waxed, are u going for a pattern ;-) x Ps-Have a Vodka for me! X

Lol pattern! !! I'm happy enough with just a standard, patterns might take too long ouch! I'm getting arm pits legs and bikini, I don't mind it same time you never love it!

Cx

Morning Caz love the garden any pics of this hunk til we get a look can't believe only 2 sleeps to go your plans tonight is lovely n girly n vodkas will b well deserved how long are you going for? X

Lol pattern! !! I'm happy enough with just a standard, patterns might take too long ouch! I'm getting arm pits legs and bikini, I don't mind it same time you never love it!

Cx

Wow! You're certainly brave! I think mine needs a 'No Entry' Pattern lol x

woooooo im watching this space ;)
gorgeous n flirty huh? i think a date might be in order when your back off
hols with a lovely tan! JEL

cant believe 2 more sleeps already for u! gone so fast! mind ya my 1st scans comin round so fast too! 4 sleeps til that! lol

ur grass looks fab :D well done hunky! lol

enjoy ur vodkas and also have one for me! xx

Back