crazy dog!

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
right so theres a dog in someones back yard(it is actually their dog) lol and its some kinda staffy or something, anyway its quite a nasty dog and has been barking for days and days, well weeks! it gets so annoying, but the main thing is it not very nice and its gotten out a few times(never when ive walked past) but im really worried its going to come out and its spent so much time going crazy in the garden that itll be even angrier iykwim!

plus my little girl is frightened of dogs :(
just wondering who am i supposed to inform? this dog has been barking for so long sometimes that you can hear its got a sore throat :( any advice would be great as its not only worrying me but im worried for the poor dog, its like the owner doesnt give a **** ..sorry for swearing!! xxx

We have something similar near to where we live. You need to report it, I think it's the dog warden & I'm not 100% but I think they are part of the police, but I could be wrong.

id start by ringing local council, then id give police a call if they cant do anything. i think its an enviromental health issue. could also be a dog cruelty issue. so annoying when dogs bark and bark x

thanks guys yeah im gona have 2 look online about it i think, its stopped for a while atm so savouring the peace! xxxx

I agree with reporting it, deffo, but I saw a gizzmo the other day that I'm considering buying for neighbouring errant/noisy cats & dogs. It was in 'Maplins' and it's sort of shaped like a gun or small fog horn thingy - it's battery powered and sends out either an audible or inaudible (to humans) high pitched sound. It's supposed to scare them off from your garden etc or send them scurrying for constant barking. Could be £10 well spent.

that sounds like a plan! thanks for that, not sure where nearest maplins is here, but ill have to find out. it was the first thing i heard when i woke up this morning! grr xx

You could ask your local branch of the RSPCA for their advice. They can investigate and find out what is wrong, and take whatever action is necessary.

that was my first thought actually, thanks, i will report back when ive sorted it! xxxx

You could ask your local branch of the RSPCA for their advice. They can investigate and find out what is wrong, and take whatever action is necessary.

I agree with that. It sounds like there may be concerns regarding the welfare of that animal. I have got two dogs and yes, they occasionally do bark, however, it should not be a constant thing, not good for the dog, the neighbours or a responsible (!) owner.

exactly, as much as i hate the noise and am peed off with it, and am also worried about my daughter, i also feel for the dog, its poor throat aches, u can hear it in its voice, and as usual its a chav with a staffy who doesnt know how 2 train it properly. xx

Back