CRAZY SCALES!!!!!

temmytango

I STARTED EXACTLY 7 DAYS AGO AND TODAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE OFFICILA WEIGH IN BUT I WILL NOT BE GOING COS AM@WORK AND ON WEIGH IN THE SCALE AT THE PHARMACY SAID 100.4KG NOT FORGETING I HAD MY JEANS AND SHIRT ON. GOT HOME MY 2 SCALES SAID DIFFERENTLY.
JUST 20 MINS AGO I HAD A WEIGH AND THE ANALOGUE GAVE ME 105KG WHILE THE DIGITAL 96.6. I AM NOT HAPPY BOUT THIS.
WHICH DO YOU GUYS THINK IS MORE RELIABLE. MY DIGIATL OR ANALOGUE????

BTW AM WEIGHINH IN IN 2 DAYS COS I STILL AV 2 DAYS WORTH OF SHAKES COS AV NOT HAD THEM COS OF SHIFT WORKING..WHAT DO YOU GUYS HONESTLY THINK.AM FEARING MY DAY 9 WEIGH IN .IF NOT MORE THAN 8 POUNDS I MIGHT BE DISCOURAGED:sigh::eek:

Dont rely on ur own scales!!!! Every single set of scales is different. I would go to the chemist at your earliest opportunity and just go off theirs. Wear the same clothes every week and go at the same time, ideally first thing in the morning and here is why....
I went to 3 different chemists to get 3 batches of lt before I started, each scales were different, 3pm it varied.
I weighed myself at night once to be curious and was a whole 5pm heavier than what I weighed in the morning..... Quite a lot for someone only drinking fluid.
I often weigh myself when I get up with hubbie at 4 or 5am then go back to bed and weigh again at 8 or 9 and am often 2pm lighter.
I put my scales in my daughters bathroom the other day to weigh her and they read different to when in my bathroom.... 2lb different (don't worry, my 3 year old isn't obsessed with weight, I wanted to see how much she weighs to compare to my loss and I've pretty much 'lost' a 3 year old. Lol
Also, I bought new scales just after I started which in exactly the same spot on the bathroom floor showed me at 2pm heavier than the old ones!
For all the reasons listed above.... Do not go off ur home scales unless, like me, you don't do a pharmacy programme!!!!
You will do fab on weigh in and will be chuffed to bits!!!!

So sorry, just noticed my phone has changed every 'lb' to pm! Grrrr. Hope u can make sense of it ha ha!!

Back