Crazy!!!

violetfire

shrinking violet
Ok so I weighed myself at work last night at work and the scales said I had lost 6 pounds so far this week!! So on the way home I went to boots to use their scales (I have been printing out my weight loss and attaching them to the fridge with a magnet for more resolve lol) and it said I had only lost a pound!!!! WTF?!?!?! I know all scales are a little different but that is a HUGE difference (btw in the 'hight' measurement section it has me down as 8 inches shorter than it said the last time I went on it!) :mad:

I wouldn't worry about it hun you could of just drank loads of water in between. You are really better off just waiting until you go back to the chemist every week for your weigh in otherwise you will drive yourself mad! x

Weight fluctuates too much during the day and week so i wouldn't read much into it .. i don't weigh myself outside of weigh ins for that very reason.

Best to weigh on the same scale, same clothes, same time of day etc. Don't worry about it for now as, if you have been 100%, you will certainly have lost. Look at your fab loss last week!!! Keep yourself focused and wait for Monday babes
x x x

Same scales , same day

Otherwise you'll crack up will drive you bonkers x

Im with everyone else, same scales and same clothes!!

Hi violetfire,I hear where your coming from I'm the same I stand on scales every morning just to monitor , but there have been mornings where I would actually gain . I think the girls are giving us the best advice , we should wait til weigh day . The suspense will kill me , maybe I should throw out the scales lol tigger xx

It's true. Weight fluctuates. The other day to test this I got on scales first thing in pants. Then I got dressed and put my boots on (that I keep on at WI) 3lb heavier. After litre and half of water, a coffee and a shake another 3lb heavier again. Just do weekly WI at same time in same clothes xxx

Yes, can only reiterate what the girls have said, only weigh at the pharmacy because their scales are calibrated (which means that "Weights and Measures" Government Dept monitors and checks them). If you are desparate ask the pharmacy if you can pop in midweek for an unofficial weigh.

Where do you weigh chick??? x

the co op one in Hyde. Off there tomorrow and dreading it. Can't shake the fact that boots scales said only a pound :-(

I know you girls are right. I wont be doing that again!

Ok so had my weigh in today and I have lost 4.5 pounds! :) Not bad...not bad at all :D

Well done
x x x

Well done that's a great weight loss!!

Back