Crazyfluffysparkles - My Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by crazyfluffysparkles, 7 August 2011 Social URL.

1. crazyfluffysparkles

crazyfluffysparkles Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.23%)
    I am starting my diet tomorrow but won't be weighing myself until tomorrow evening as I need batteries for the Wii Fit!

I have a number in my mind that I think I weigh - gives me palpitations to think it - so I hope I am not higher than that.

I need the accountability and would love a buddy as my friends and family are more sabotage than support!

I am 25 and it feels like now or never. I have pretended that I am ok as I am but I really am not. I want to get fit and healthy. I get out of breath running up a flight of stairs - I am 25!! That just isn't right! The worst thing is that I have done it to myself - I can make excuses but all that will get me is bigger and bigger.

I am 5'2 and would love to be about a size 8 to 10 - just to be in proportion! I love all the 1950's fashions which I won't wear now because at my size they just don't look good and I don't have the confidence to deal with the attention right now.

I have my food in stock, little dumbells, a kettlebell and dvd and Tracy Anderson's dvd so I am all set.

I know I need to work on the emotional side too though as I eat when I am sad, stressed, tired or bored.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pepshouse

pepshouse Full Member

Start Weight:
    144.97kg
    Current Weight:
    144.97kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.5kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    8hr diet
    Good luck x look forward to seeing how you get on x

4. crazyfluffysparkles

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.23%)
    Today is the start of the New Me Plan. I feel quite positive but at the same time worried that I will sabotage myself.

Planning on posting here to give me some accountability!

5. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    good luck, you will lots of support and buddies on here, we are all in this together :)

Keep posting, it will give you focus! :)

6. crazyfluffysparkles

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.23%)
    Today wasn't too bad - already had comments about what I am eating at work as there were bacon sandwiches and I said NO!!

I want to work on losing weight and improving how I look at the same time. I really need a proper beauty regime and to learn more about what clothes / hair / make up styles I like. I would love to wear the 50's style and to have the little waist to show off!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.