cream buns!!!!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Aarrrgghh my boss has just brought in 3 big boxes of cream bums for us all!! Everyone is havin one with tea break but i am being strong & not havin one!!lol Not easy :( xx

Well done curvygirl!! They'll finish eating eventually and you'll be glad you resisted!

im hopin so!! i no if i had one i wud feel sick and wish i hadnt off and plus i dont need it! go me!!lol xx

Hugs

Well done for resisting. That is something to be proud of.

thank u so much :) i have a kit kat to look forward to later hehe xx

Well done, i just had a tesco muffin, it's 14 syns - but it tasted nice!!

least ur within syns :)

Well done!!! :D Remember this smug feeling for next time something like this happens!!! Congrats!

least ur within syns :)

Ah tis truw however once I have my Friday night dry white, or two, I certainly won't be lol

Hence why I use my syns weekly not daily!!!!

well done.
(tip - keep something tasty but with in syns in your bag/desk, so if this happens again you can have something nice to eat with everyone, but within syns :) )

I know there is a lot of controversy over the couscous cake, but i make one to have a slice at my teabreak at work, often lovely homemade cakes are on offer but i resist and have my piece of couscous cake, which as i am good and eat it over the course of a week, i count as free :)

thank u everyone :)

catherine im tryin that too as im out for few drinks 2mro night! do u find u still lose usin them weekly? as i no my old consultant didnt think it was good idea to save them or use them weekly but personally i stil think it evens out exactly the same..

i agree with u honey i wud count it as free to as ur only have once slice here and there :) i wudnt count it as free if i was havin the whole cake lol but def count slice or so as free :)xx

Hi,

I do my syns weekly and when I'm sticking to plan properly I still lose. I weigh on a Monday so I like to save my syns for wine, choc, and crisps on a Saturday night.

yep see that sounds perfect to me i try to have little syns thru the week and keep rest for drink or sumthin naughty :)xx

Back