Creams

Teg

Posts when she can
Hi
Can anyone suggest a cream that can be used to help with increasing the elasticity in ur skin. I am using vit E creams but want to try another.
Weather is picking up, fingers crossed. Kids need to be out and about ..... i need the kids to be out of the house. Long Summer ahead.

iv just been to sainsburys and got some st ives firming lotion its buy one get one free it says its proven so we will see x

Ooh, missyd keep us informed on how that works for you :)

Teg - i found the Dove range really good- they have shower gel etc also to optimise results.....

Thanks for the linkage Julz, looking up spas in Plymouth now so that I can start saving and book myself in for around October time (when hopefully I'll be looking fabby:))

i've also been using st. ives firming lotion twice a day but won't be able to tell until i get down to target if it has been a success or not

Thanks everyone.
Would love to do the body wraps and i just might when i'm finished the weight loss.

Your in my area. Do you know any beauticians in the area that do body wraps Teg.

No but i will certainly look into it. There are home kits also but i think we should treat ourselves

I'm using two I bought off the internet, I'm only using it on my tummy, upper arms and boobs!

"Hydroxy acids and strong copper peptides will slowly tighten skin. This is a slow process, taking several months, and the hydroxy acids can produce a mild irritation. Some of our clients, after losing large amounts of weight, have used this procedure to avoided the need for the surgical removal of excess skin. For this purpose, Trireduction P&R with Retinol is used in the morning and LacSal Cream at night."

They help with the appearance of stretch marks which I have too.

Here's the link
Tightening Loose Skin

I got a body cream in NY recently from the Bliss range - you can get it on the internet - it's absolutely fantastic and it smells great.

Their hair conditioner is fantastic too.
I believe there is a rnage of spas in US and maybe there are some in UK too - not sure about Ireland.
It's really fantastic stuff though

Thanks 4 that Guen, Sami & Ariel. Will look into it. Gonna get cream over the weekend.

Hi, just to say I used almond oil on my skin when pregnant. Didnt get any strech marks at all. must be careful though now as some people seem to be allergic to nuts for some reason. anyway bought it from the chemist it was an old remady from my mum.

Back