Creamy cheesey sauce question

razzledazzle

Hi all

I've tried the creamy cheesey sauce recipe (laughing cow lights mixed with water etc etc) and its bloomin lovely ........ just wondered if anyone had ever tried it with quark instead of happy moo's??

J x

I don't think it would work the same with quark as it has quite a sharp taste. I suspect you wouldn't get the same creamy taste. But only one way to know for sure and that's to try it!

sorry sounds lush but what is the whole recipe? "laughing Moos" lol!

This is the whole recipe, pay attention ;)

Get a bowl
Take an A choice worth of happy moo's (I love that, I am stealing it)
Add a touch of water and mix a bit
Put in the microwave
Keep checking and mixing
When its like sauce - eat it!

I don't think it would work the same with quark as it has quite a sharp taste. I suspect you wouldn't get the same creamy taste. But only one way to know for sure and that's to try it!

You could take some quark and some grated cheese, that might work...don't blame me if your microwave blows up

I mixed happy moos with quark today and garlic and it was well lush but i did have it cold!!!! Dunno how it would work hot but i may end up giving this a try :)

Made some more last night (with the happy moo's not the quark yet) and its bloody lovely!

Basically I fried some mushrooms in frylight, then added a smidgen of stock, carried on cooking the mushrooms until they were lovely and soft, then added garlic, a teensy bit of lazy chilli and some pepper ..... then I added the creamy cheese mix (which I did in the micro), stirred it all together then added some cooked chicken breast pieces, mixed it in and served it over rice ........ fab-u-lous!

(and I have leftovers for lunch today - yay)!

J x

Razzledazzle, that recipe sounds delicious!!! Im going to give that a try, but without the chicken...hmmmm

Laughing cow light cheese triangles ..... I was once on a forum that wouldn't let you type the word cow so had to change it so everyone knew what I meant! lol

Made some more last night (with the happy moo's not the quark yet) and its bloody lovely!

Basically I fried some mushrooms in frylight, then added a smidgen of stock, carried on cooking the mushrooms until they were lovely and soft, then added garlic, a teensy bit of lazy chilli and some pepper ..... then I added the creamy cheese mix (which I did in the micro), stirred it all together then added some cooked chicken breast pieces, mixed it in and served it over rice ........ fab-u-lous!

(and I have leftovers for lunch today - yay)!

J x

This is also really nice with chopped up bacon in as well. we have it very often in our house. :)

hahahaha cow is so offensive. that sounds gorgeous i'm gonna try it later, how many happy moo's is it 6 on a hea and you can have two hea's so you could have 12 and make loads and do pasta and bacon oooooh

Back